On 30.9.2017 at 5:51 PM, DC from life said:

Maybe show your boss Tt equipment and im sure he will equip all the workers with own Tt gears at work haha :D 

Funny, no Sry i can't. If i had a Notebook from work or something like this than maybe. but actually im

working by our client so i have to work with the gear i get from our client and our client is working for the state xD

Yesterday when I was at bus I used cronos to listen music, one of the guy asked me about this headset cuz he said that he was thinking about buying it ^_^
Ofc I said that this headset is amazing, even looks pretty good ^_^

On 6.10.2017 at 9:55 AM, AblinK said:

Yesterday when I was at bus I used cronos to listen music, one of the guy asked me about this headset cuz he said that he was thinking about buying it ^_^
Ofc I said that this headset is amazing, even looks pretty good ^_^

Well they are amazing :D i always recommend ISURUS PRO in travels, they are amazing! smart and comfortable to travel with and they can be used as a normal headset to talk with friends on ts thanks to the microphone :D

23 hours ago, DC from life said:

Well they are amazing :D i always recommend ISURUS PRO in travels, they are amazing! smart and comfortable to travel with and they can be used as a normal headset to talk with friends on ts thanks to the microphone :D

Yeah i used my ISURUS Pro for Travel too^^

Xeah its looks awesome an i can listen to my music or can talk with friend like Whatsapp, Teamspeak and so on^^

Well I think all info about VEntus X You can find at their page, but also the poitn for Ventus is that You can make her less, cuz it has 3x 4,5g thinks, that You can remove ^_^

On 11.10.2017 at 5:08 PM, AblinK said:

Well I think all info about VEntus X You can find at their page, but also the poitn for Ventus is that You can make her less, cuz it has 3x 4,5g thinks, that You can remove ^_^

Yes, the have all the details there :)

http://www.ttesports.com/Mice/246/VENTUS_X_Optical_RGB/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.Wd-YT1u0PRZ

On 13.10.2017 at 6:41 AM, Semp3r said:

Yeah, i love my Ventux X <3

But i don't have the RGB Version, only with red lights and i love it ^^

u prefer red lights than RGB :D? and use ur favourite colour :>? 

On 13.10.2017 at 6:41 AM, Semp3r said:

Yeah, i love my Ventux X <3

But i don't have the RGB Version, only with red lights and i love it ^^

I have red lights version on Ventus X too :D and im also happy :D but i like rgb efect so maybe one day ill buy myself the rgb Version :D or maybe you can recommend me other TteSPORTS mice with rgb colors? :D 

I got RBG version of Level 10M gaming Mouse and there is so many options with lights that You can set with Your's profile and DPI I got RED staff for CS:GO blue for League of Legends and white for random use PC :D
I never making anymore mistake with my DPI ^_^

On 15.10.2017 at 6:00 PM, borzo said:

u prefer red lights than RGB :D? and use ur favourite colour :>? 

For me it doesn't matter if i use my redlight or and RGB where i only choose red^^

23 hours ago, AblinK said:

I got RBG version of Level 10M gaming Mouse and there is so many options with lights that You can set with Your's profile and DPI I got RED staff for CS:GO blue for League of Legends and white for random use PC :D
I never making anymore mistake with my DPI ^_^

I'm  almost play league of legends, but you idea is good one color for one game^^

Hello guys

Started playing cod 4 with my ventus x and Shock 3D 7.1 and im already better than avarege because i got the best headset and the best mouse! thanks tt <3

22 hours ago, beni said:

Hello guys

Started playing cod 4 with my ventus x and Shock 3D 7.1 and im already better than avarege because i got the best headset and the best mouse! thanks tt <3

U use software tte to set 7.1 sound ? Or u play on stereo ?

22 hours ago, AblinK said:

Gratz Isengard |!!! :) Do You have some photos from this event :P?

Soon winter comming so maybe You can think about gift's for friends ^_^

Yeah some Pictures would be nice^^

Winter is Coming? like Game of Thrones?^^
but yeah it's a freat idea for Christmaspresents^^

On 24.10.2017 at 12:27 AM, AblinK said:

Gratz Isengard |!!! :) Do You have some photos from this event :P?

Soon winter comming so maybe You can think about gift's for friends ^_^

Then you will know what to buy me under Christmas Tree :D