Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

MyRevenge e.V. - Europe

* * * * * 3 votes league of legends StarCraft II Counter-Strike : Global Offen Battefield Series

• Please log in to reply
568 replies to this topic

Semp3r

Semp3r

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

@Beni GZ i hope you all have a lot of fun in Zagreb^^

First of all, Happy New Year to all of You !!! I hope that next Year will be better than 2016 for TT eSports and myRevenge Gaming :) /

@Semp3r
Which gear from TT do You want buy for him :D?? Cuz I havew to tell You, that I saw last time at online shop the Poseizon RGN keyboard- it looks reallly cool ^_^

Ohh ABluink i don't know at the moment, so he's 7 Years old so at first he get a PC and than in few Year he get some Gear, but actually i don't know which one^^

AblinK

AblinK

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPoland

Hehe, sorry Semper that I answer now, but I was quiet Busy ^^ Well I think if You buy for thim some TT Gear he will be in 4/5 years proplayer, oone of the most popular at Germany ^_^

Rastadread

Rastadread

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

SUPPP guys!!! have you check the best Gears in the land :V YES TTE Sports just take a look here and let the GAMES BE GREAT AGAIN!!!!

http://www.ttesports.com/

beni

beni

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello guyz! I just got my Shock 3D 7.1 it sounds awesome! I have better playing experience since i use this headphone! thanks TT <3

DC from life

DC from life

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Today my cousin visited me and he was amazed by my TT gears :D He was not only amazed by the look but he also tested it on Leage of Legends game and he said this gears are awesome ^.^ ttesports fans just grew in strenght!!! 

Semp3r

Semp3r

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hehe, sorry Semper that I answer now, but I was quiet Busy ^^ Well I think if You buy for thim some TT Gear he will be in 4/5 years proplayer, oone of the most popular at Germany ^_^

Haha Ablink, no i think with 7 years he's to young for Gaming^^

maybe in few years^^

Today my cousin visited me and he was amazed by my TT gears :D He was not only amazed by the look but he also tested it on Leage of Legends game and he said this gears are awesome ^.^ ttesports fans just grew in strenght!!! 

haha Nice, how old is your cousin? It's sonds like we get a new ProPlayer^^

AblinK

AblinK

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPoland

@Semper
It's never too early ^^ I think soon we will hear about him, if He start use TT gear ^_^

Well, at friday I'm casting the Korean Chall series, last time was 50 viewers, I used the cronos AD from my girlfriend- Really I enjoy this headset!!! :) /

Rastadread

Rastadread

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

GEARS?? whats that i Only KNow the TOOLS for my success and thats TTE GEARS!!!!

beni

beni

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Since i use the TT gears my gaming experience is way more better than before! TANKS TT <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: league of legends, StarCraft II, Counter-Strike : Global Offen, Battefield Series

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users