Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

MyRevenge e.V. - Europe

* * * * * 3 votes league of legends StarCraft II Counter-Strike : Global Offen Battefield Series

• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

exworm

exworm

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I just started a programming school, and on the first day i took my Poseidon Z with me to be more comfortable, and people were really jelous :D i'll never switch to a new keyboard

beni

beni

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Hello guys!

Just back from friendly lan party and my friends was so jelous because my TT stuffs! thansk TT :)

DC from life

DC from life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Well I have say that TT Gear is really AWSOME! I just back from IEM Katowice to our Gaming House and I see that many packs with staff from TT ARRIVE !!! :D

Woahhh! So jealous :D What kind of gears did you get? 

Semp3r

Semp3r

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Well I have say that TT Gear is really AWSOME! I just back from IEM Katowice to our Gaming House and I see that many packs with staff from TT ARRIVE !!! :D

What IEM? i hope you had take some goodies for us from this Event^^

my friends at school are envious about my TTe Gear^^

frather

frather

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey :D 

I am thinking of getting a gamer chair , could someone recommend me anything ,and tell me his opinion about the chair? 

Is it more comfortable than a normal office chair? :) Is the price  it worth it ? :) 

exworm

exworm

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

just a tip, if u want a competitive advantag euse a mechanical keyboard and poseidon Z is the best on the market by far

Rastadread

Rastadread

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Tte sports gear u can boost your experience to a higher level

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: league of legends, StarCraft II, Counter-Strike : Global Offen, Battefield Series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users