[Level 10 M Diamond Black] Software and Firmware Version confusion

Seventeen

I've owned the Level 10 M for a few years and still think it's an amazing gaming mouse. However, I've never quite understood what I'm supposed to install- there are 7 different downloads on the product page and they don't come with much explanation.

What does the 'CN' stand for in the LEVEL 10M MOUSE SOFTWARE_CN VERSION 1.0 (2014/08/11) download? There is also the LEVEL 10 M MOUSE SOFTWARE V1.2 (2012/12/28) download. The version is V1.2 but it's two years older than the 1.0 CN version, so which is the latest one you should install?

If it helps, when I run the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mouse program, it says "Version 1.00" and looks like this:

post-8207-0-80939600-1432815968.jpg

I've also ran the TT ESPORTS LEVEL 10 M FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL V1.3 (2013/06/19) download a few times before but it's never come up with a firmware update for my mouse either. Am I doing something wrong, or has there just never been a firmware update for the mouse?

Guest Tt Josh

I've owned the Level 10 M for a few years and still think it's an amazing gaming mouse. However, I've never quite understood what I'm supposed to install- there are 7 different downloads on the product page and they don't come with much explanation.

What does the 'CN' stand for in the LEVEL 10M MOUSE SOFTWARE_CN VERSION 1.0 (2014/08/11) download? There is also the LEVEL 10 M MOUSE SOFTWARE V1.2 (2012/12/28) download. The version is V1.2 but it's two years older than the 1.0 CN version, so which is the latest one you should install?

If it helps, when I run the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mouse program, it says "Version 1.00" and looks like this:

attachicon.gifTt_eSPORTS_Level_10_M_Gaming_Mouse.jpg

I've also ran the TT ESPORTS LEVEL 10 M FIRMWARE UPDATE TOOL V1.3 (2013/06/19) download a few times before but it's never come up with a firmware update for my mouse either. Am I doing something wrong, or has there just never been a firmware update for the mouse?

Hey seventeen,

The "CN" is a Chinese version of the software.

and the software that you've installed was the newest, although it shows 1.0, but it has already been updated on the software itself.

Our product management team will fix on the 1.0 wording in the future updates! ;)

Ah that explains why the V1.2 installer only asked me to repair or uninstall instead of updating the '1.00' version. Hope changing the 1.00 wording doesn't take too much work!

And yeah, I thought it might be China/Chinese but wasn't sure.

Thanks so much for helping Josh, I'm sure you've cleared things up for many others now too :)

Guest Tt Josh

Ah that explains why the V1.2 installer only asked me to repair or uninstall instead of updating the '1.00' version. Hope changing the 1.00 wording doesn't take too much work!

And yeah, I thought it might be China/Chinese but wasn't sure.

Thanks so much for helping Josh, I'm sure you've cleared things up for many others now too :)

Hey no worries! Fire us a message anytime if you need further assistance! ;)