Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Tt Dude Weekly Diary

109 replies to this topic

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

tt dude_文字+照片+圖4.png

• omegadoom13, John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18, Jeremybbhess and 15 others like this

Thermaltake Admin

Thermaltake Admin

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Good to see Tt Dude everyday!

• Tt Dude, Tt Earl, omegadoom13 and 1 other like this

najiro

najiro

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Hey Tt dude! I got one of your 'clones' here hahaha. It's doing fine along with some figures  :P

• Tt Dude likes this

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

20140801.jpg

The early bird catches the worm. A good start to the day is very important to me. I always eat an abundant breakfast every day. It makes me full of energy and gives me a good start to my work day. I ate Texas toasts with Mochi and peanut butter spread and the other is with Mentaiko. Soooo yummy! Share today’s breakfast for you guys and wish everyone have a good start everyday!

• najiro, omegadoom13 and John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 like this

LetsGetIt1220

LetsGetIt1220

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Hey Tt Dude! You or one of your relatives should come visit me sometime ;)

Forum%20sig_zps3xi8x5gy.jpg

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

you can join FB Event and then you may get Tt Dude gifts!! :D

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

20140808_2.jpg

Today is Fathers Day in Taiwan. We wish all the Daddies wealth and happiness every day. Don’t forget to give him a hug and show how much you love him!

• RVFER and John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 like this

RVFER

RVFER

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Happy Fathers Day for all the guys who's celebrate and for all daddy's in da world have a great Day guys ^^

• Tt Dude likes this

HappyBuddhaman

HappyBuddhaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, United States

Seriously, I've been wondering this for a while, how can I get a few of those Tt Dudes? I live on the East coast where we NEVER have a show or anything computer related, and I know you hand them out there.  I would buy these things if I could.  Is there ANY way I can score a couple?

Current Rig - Project 2501

Case - Thermaltake Level 10 GT White 

MB - Gigabyte Gaming 7

CPU - Intel i7-4970K

RAM - G.SKILL Trident X 2400 16 GB OC'd to 2400  

GPU - NVidia / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 

PSU - EVGA 1300 G2 Supernova

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme w/ 2 120mm RGB Riing fans 

Air Cooling - 2 Enermax Vegas 140mm \ 1 Enermax Vegas 120mm 

Mouse - Thermaltake Level 10 / Wired / Red 

Keyboard - Thermaltake MEKA G Unit Illuminated

Storage - 128 GB SSD boot drive, 2 TB HDD's (2, 1 TB HDD's) 

OS - Windows 10

Speakers - Corsair SP2500

Audio Card - Creative Sound Blaster ZxR 

Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift PG348.

KaopPy.jpg

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

Hi~ If you want my tt dude brothers! pls check [ thermaltake FB ] and [ competition area ], there are some Events and pls fell free to join it!!! then you may get one of my brothers!!  :)

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

20140815.jpg

TGIF!! I can't wait for the weekend! I want to do nothing but eat and drink!! Tonight I'm going to see the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" with my friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

• John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 likes this

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

Hello, I am Tt Dude! I love the world and care about society. I decided to join ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, having a bucket of ice water poured on my head, to remind people of caring about sick people and other cancer issues. It’s only an event, but donating your money, concerning about the minority and raising awareness is meaningful and important! I “Tt Dude” will represent everyone in Thermaltake to join the Ice Bucket Challenge!!! #icebucketchallenge

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts

20140829_01.jpg

What a wonderful day today! I’m hanging out with my friends at park and suddenly I see a peacock. This is the first time I have seen a peacock in real life, he’s so huge which made me a little scared. He may be hungry and eat tiny me!? However nothing happened at all! He’s so beautiful and has a blue and green-colored plumage. When he displays his colorful plumage, it’s so stunning! Now we are friends and I like him so much! It made me have a colorful and happy Friday!

• Tt Andy likes this

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts
20140905_Thermaltake Group - 2014 Mid-Autumn Festival e-card.jpg

The Mid-Autumn Festival has arrived in Taiwan, China and Vietnam. We celebrate the harvest during autumn’s full moon.
The festival symbolizes peace, prosperity, and family, so it’s time to go home and get together with the family eating moon cakes and pomelo!
  • najiro, LetsGetIt1220 and John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 like this

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts
20140912.jpg

This car is older than me by many many years!
This is a Ford antique with a Boyce MotoMeter patented in 1912 for usage in autombiles. It was used to read the temperature of the radiator. Soooo Cool~ I’m so lucky can drive this car! I love it!

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts
20140918.jpg

This week I meet three new friends who come from New Zealand. One is a curly and fluffy sheep; the other is a lovely penguin and finally a cute kiwi. They are adorable and nice. I think they are going to go scuba diving so they have their special helmets on. I wanna go diving as well someday!
  • Tt Kenny likes this

jtheater

jtheater

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

I need a Tt Dude to come visit me.  I can take him to some awesome places.  

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts
HiHi, if we have any evnet next time, I will announce it! You may get one tt dude doll as gift!! :)

Tt Dude

Tt Dude

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 53 posts
DSC_3218_2.jpg

Can you find where I am?
  • Tte Martin, najiro and John Joel Reyes-14ijcohn18 like this

LetsGetIt1220

LetsGetIt1220

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip