Tt Dude

Tt Dude Weekly Diary

post-40-0-16136600-1406884720_thumb.jpg

The early bird catches the worm. A good start to the day is very important to me. I always eat an abundant breakfast every day. It makes me full of energy and gives me a good start to my work day. I ate Texas toasts with Mochi and peanut butter spread and the other is with Mentaiko. Soooo yummy! Share today’s breakfast for you guys and wish everyone have a good start everyday!

Seriously, I've been wondering this for a while, how can I get a few of those Tt Dudes? I live on the East coast where we NEVER have a show or anything computer related, and I know you hand them out there.  I would buy these things if I could.  Is there ANY way I can score a couple?

Hello, I am Tt Dude! I love the world and care about society. I decided to join ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, having a bucket of ice water poured on my head, to remind people of caring about sick people and other cancer issues. It’s only an event, but donating your money, concerning about the minority and raising awareness is meaningful and important! I “Tt Dude†will represent everyone in Thermaltake to join the Ice Bucket Challenge!!! #icebucketchallenge

post-40-0-05015900-1409297042_thumb.jpg

What a wonderful day today! I’m hanging out with my friends at park and suddenly I see a peacock. This is the first time I have seen a peacock in real life, he’s so huge which made me a little scared. He may be hungry and eat tiny me!? However nothing happened at all! He’s so beautiful and has a blue and green-colored plumage. When he displays his colorful plumage, it’s so stunning! Now we are friends and I like him so much! It made me have a colorful and happy Friday!

post-40-0-61510700-1409900832_thumb.jpg

The Mid-Autumn Festival has arrived in Taiwan, China and Vietnam. We celebrate the harvest during autumn’s full moon.

The festival symbolizes peace, prosperity, and family, so it’s time to go home and get together with the family eating moon cakes and pomelo!

post-40-0-93611600-1410510217_thumb.jpg

This car is older than me by many many years!

This is a Ford antique with a Boyce MotoMeter patented in 1912 for usage in autombiles. It was used to read the temperature of the radiator. Soooo Cool~ I’m so lucky can drive this car! I love it!

post-40-0-68707200-1411030011_thumb.jpg

This week I meet three new friends who come from New Zealand. One is a curly and fluffy sheep; the other is a lovely penguin and finally a cute kiwi. They are adorable and nice. I think they are going to go scuba diving so they have their special helmets on. I wanna go diving as well someday!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.