Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

How to pair Theron Plus with Android

- - - - - theron android mouse app bluetooth

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Hello community, i have little question, i'm trying to pair the Theron Plus with my Android 5.1. The mouse is synced with my phone, but didn't appear on the APP, i tried to resync the mouse but still not appearing. Any clue how this works?

Thanks.

• Danielcala, CharlesFoed, Richardsaky and 1 other like this

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Noone knows?

ThermalMike

ThermalMike

• Moderators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Hi,

Bluetooth technology has a limitation to only sync with 1 input device at a time.

If you have it sync'd to your phone, you need to drop the pair and it should work with the app in windows.

Mike Fierheller

Thermaltake USA - Product Manager

Email:   mike.fierheller@thermaltakeusa.com

test.jpg

Project SunkisTt:

Core V71 (Candy Painted & Chromed) ≡ EVGA Z87 Classified ≡ 4790K @4.6ghz ≡ 2x ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti's with Pacific V-GTX 980Ti Transparent Water Block
2x Pacific RL280 Radiators (Polished)  ≡ Pacific PR22-D5 Res+Pump Pacific W2 ≡ 2x Samsung Evo 256GB -RAID 0 ≡ Tt Toughpower  DPS G 1200W

------------------------------------------------------------

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Hi,

Bluetooth technology has a limitation to only sync with 1 input device at a time.

If you have it sync'd to your phone, you need to drop the pair and it should work with the app in windows.

Oke, i synce'd the mouse with the phone, then i open the app, if i unplug and plug again the mouse this appears at app window, but the pair is lost when i do that, sometimes says THERON PLUS refused pairing, and only one time i connected good (the mouse appeared paired), the app shows the stats but this didn't increase with clicks or moves, cause as soon i unplug/plug the mouse to make it appear on the app this make lose the synchronization.

ThermalMike

ThermalMike

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

Instead of unplug/plug the mouse, press the (2) buttons on the bottom at the same time to sync the mouse that way. 

The app should show in real time the commands you are sending to the mouse. 

Keep us posted.

Mike Fierheller

test.jpg

Project SunkisTt:

Core V71 (Candy Painted & Chromed) ≡ EVGA Z87 Classified ≡ 4790K @4.6ghz ≡ 2x ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti's with Pacific V-GTX 980Ti Transparent Water Block
2x Pacific RL280 Radiators (Polished)  ≡ Pacific PR22-D5 Res+Pump Pacific W2 ≡ 2x Samsung Evo 256GB -RAID 0 ≡ Tt Toughpower  DPS G 1200W

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Instead of unplug/plug the mouse, press the (2) buttons on the bottom at the same time to sync the mouse that way. 

The app should show in real time the commands you are sending to the mouse. 

Keep us posted.

How much time need to press the buttons? I think the restart only worked one time, after that the mouse don't show again on the Bluetooth or app, only unplug the mouse make this appear on the mobile. Unpluging the mouse and after conect go directly to the app make the mouse appear as Unpair, if i select this one the app works.

When i stop the recording, the mouse dissappear from the app list, and didn't appear again if i don't unplug the mouse, pressing the down buttons apparently didn't work.

ThermalMike

ThermalMike

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

Not long, just press it and it should show up.

What OS, Mouse software version Win/Mobile are you using?

Mike Fierheller

test.jpg

Project SunkisTt:

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Not long, just press it and it should show up.

What OS, Mouse software version Win/Mobile are you using?

Windows 8.1 64bit, mouse software version 1.00

Nexus 5 Android 5.1.1 app 1.0 completly updated.

Acojonancio

Acojonancio

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Okey, looks like  now is working perfectly. Thanks for your help Mike.  :)

• ThermalMike likes this

ThermalMike

ThermalMike

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

Great!

Use it and if anything comes up let us know :)

• Acojonancio likes this

Mike Fierheller

test.jpg

Project SunkisTt:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theron, android, mouse, app, bluetooth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users