Acojonancio

How to pair Theron Plus with Android

Hi,

Bluetooth technology has a limitation to only sync with 1 input device at a time.

If you have it sync'd to your phone, you need to drop the pair and it should work with the app in windows.

Oke, i synce'd the mouse with the phone, then i open the app, if i unplug and plug again the mouse this appears at app window, but the pair is lost when i do that, sometimes says THERON PLUS refused pairing, and only one time i connected good (the mouse appeared paired), the app shows the stats but this didn't increase with clicks or moves, cause as soon i unplug/plug the mouse to make it appear on the app this make lose the synchronization.

Instead of unplug/plug the mouse, press the (2) buttons on the bottom at the same time to sync the mouse that way. 

The app should show in real time the commands you are sending to the mouse. 

Keep us posted.

Instead of unplug/plug the mouse, press the (2) buttons on the bottom at the same time to sync the mouse that way. 

The app should show in real time the commands you are sending to the mouse. 

Keep us posted.

How much time need to press the buttons? I think the restart only worked one time, after that the mouse don't show again on the Bluetooth or app, only unplug the mouse make this appear on the mobile. Unpluging the mouse and after conect go directly to the app make the mouse appear as Unpair, if i select this one the app works.

When i stop the recording, the mouse dissappear from the app list, and didn't appear again if i don't unplug the mouse, pressing the down buttons apparently didn't work.