Connector for Side Fan

ikemhla

Hi All,

I am new to the forum.

I received an Amor Revor Snow case today.

I however noticed only two Fans are connected to the Controller ie the Front and Top Fans.

There is no extra connector to connect the Side Fan, and the rear Fan.

I also noticed that the Side Fan and rear Fan are a two wire Fans while the others are not.

I would like to connect these Fans to the controller.

Will they respond to speed control?

Will they run at the same speed as the other fans?

Is this normal for this Chassis?

All the reviews I read point to the fact that the 4 fans are connected to the speed controller

and can be speed controlled.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ike

Edited by ikemhla

Hi All,

I am new to the forum.

I however noticed only only two Fans are connected to the Controller ie the Front and Top Fans.

There are no extra connectors to connect the Side Fan and rear Fan to the controller.

I also noticed that the Side Fan and Rear Fan are a two wire Fans while the others are not.

I would like to connect these Fans to the controller?

All the reviews I read point to the fact that the 4 fans are connected to the speed controller

That the speed controller can support up to five Fans.

How can I access the controller to wire in these two extra Fans.

I purchased the Chasis fro REBEL TECH in Johabesburg.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ike

Hi All,

I am new to the forum.

I however noticed only only two Fans are connected to the Controller ie the Front and Top Fans.

There are no extra connectors to connect the Side Fan and rear Fan to the controller.

I also noticed that the Side Fan and Rear Fan are a two wire Fans while the others are not.

That the speed controller can support up to five Fans.

How can I access the controller to wire in these two extra Fans.

I purchased the Chasis fro REBEL TECH in Johabesburg.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ike

Hi there,

the 200mm side fan is already connected to the speed control panel via a little touch connection at the bottom of the panel, please refer to the picture below for reference.

VO200M6W2N_0e673f6590234098959486e700a20

so with that said, the control panel is currently controlling three fans in the chassis, which are top, front and side.

back to your question:

You may with "fan connector splitter," but not recommended because our controller is design with LED control with our special LED fans, 

you will not be able to control other LED fans in the market, with wrong installation it may cause damage to the controller.

if you wish to do it, please avoid on connecting the 3rd pin which is the Tachnometric signal pin that is use to provide power and control on the LED

and is not compatible with any other LED beside the one that comes with the chassis.

3pinfanpo.jpg

Yes, if you only connect 1 (black cable) & 2 (red cable) pin via splitter it will respond to the speed control.

I think the fan controller is design to support up to 2A, so as long as you don't exceed 2 amp you will be fine.

The fan controller only provides an increase and decrease in voltage to the fan, if you connect the controller with 3 different rpm type of fans,

they will not spin in the same speed, but if you connect all the same type of fan, they will then spin in the same speed.

I guess i have pretty much cover all your concerns, let us know if you need any more help.