Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

THREAD REPLIES during COMPUTEX 2015

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hey guys,

This is JOSH! 

Just for your information, we might not be able to reply your messages during COMPUTEX 2015, as I'll be busy for the event!

Don't freak out if we don't reply, I will look into all threads for sure!

I'll reply you guys whenever I have spare times! ;)

Wish me well and come and say hi to me if you're at our COMPUTEX 2015 booth! ;)

Cheers!

Josh

• ThermalMike, Danielcala, CharlesFoed and 6 others like this

ThermalMike

ThermalMike

• Moderators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Here to help as well!

Please feel free to contact me directly or report the concern and we can review. 

Thanks everyone!

Mike Fierheller

Thermaltake USA - Product Manager

Email:   mike.fierheller@thermaltakeusa.com

test.jpg

Project SunkisTt:

Core V71 (Candy Painted & Chromed) ≡ EVGA Z87 Classified ≡ 4790K @4.6ghz ≡ 2x ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti's with Pacific V-GTX 980Ti Transparent Water Block
2x Pacific RL280 Radiators (Polished)  ≡ Pacific PR22-D5 Res+Pump Pacific W2 ≡ 2x Samsung Evo 256GB -RAID 0 ≡ Tt Toughpower  DPS G 1200W

------------------------------------------------------------

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users