Guest Tt Josh

[Closed] [WEEK 6] Tt eSPORTS THERON PLUS+ Weekly Giveaway 6/12 (Fri) ~ 6/18 (Thurs)

Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-13406100-1434099153_thumb.jpg

So, let's begin with WEEK 6!

FOUR LUCKY ONES will be picked...RANDOMLY!

Also, lucky ones will be contacted via Private Message!

NOTE: Lucky ones need to reply my Private Message in 7 days! or else we will pick another lucky one!

................................................................................................................................

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

1) Become a member for our Tt eSPORTS PLUS+ Community & Data Management Platform (required)
(You will need to upload a photo...any photo of yours or avatar...we suggest you to upload your photo, so I know how you look like! hahaha)

2) Register our Tt FORUM! as you need to be a member in order for you to comment! 
 (required)

3) Leave a Comment (look at the example below for what to comment)  (required)

EXAMPLE:

"I'VE REGISTERED! PICK ME! by TtJOSH"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TtJOSH" is my username for Tt eSPORTS PLUS Community & Data Management Platform!

So you will need to USE YOUR OWN USERNAME for Tt eSPORTS PLUS Community & Data Management Platform!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed some of you commented before but I can't locate your account from the Platform!

Make sure you guys register the Platform! If not, your comment will not be counted!

Here's the link to register: http://plus.ttesports.com/en