Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renan_Saenz

is not a valid floating point value in macro software of saphira mouse, what is this ?

17 posts in this topic

Every time I go to configure the mouse macro software thermaltake saphira always happens this independent error of delay time to be 100 or 1000. How can I use the function to change the function of the macro delay takes this error?

Hey Renan_Saenz, did you try to reset the settings, make it default and see what happen.

Keep me updated!

i have the same issue, resetting any settings didnt work. i am using windows 8.1. tried on friend's notebook with W 8.1 also, same error. later tried on mac book, it works fine, but i dont have a macbook, so need a fix.

i have the same issue, resetting any settings didnt work. i am using windows 8.1. tried on friend's notebook with W 8.1 also, same error. later tried on mac book, it works fine, but i dont have a macbook, so need a fix.

Did you try to reinstall the software from our website? :)

I bought this mouse a year ago but now i want to make a macro but i have the same problem, do you have a solution? i already try to reinstall the soft and reset the settings. I have w 10. thanks!!

The software is not working as it should.

I have the same problem, please fix soon!!

Will inform the team about the issue.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

and im waiting for news.

Hi, can you provide us a screenshot on how is it not working from your end? So we can send the photos to the team for further review.

marceloae likes this