Challenger Prime Numpad error?

Lilsuaz

I have had a problem with my Challenger Prime keyboard with the numpad not working and occasionally the Windows key not working. Not sure what to do, I've tried updating the driver I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard, not sure what to do now. I know it is not my computer because i have tried other keyboards and they all work. Anything that could fix this please. 

Guest Tt Josh

I have had a problem with my Challenger Prime keyboard with the numpad not working and occasionally the Windows key not working. Not sure what to do, I've tried updating the driver I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard, not sure what to do now. I know it is not my computer because i have tried other keyboards and they all work. Anything that could fix this please. 

Hey Lilsuaz, did you try to use the keyboard on another computer? and please tell us which country you're from? We'll get our local staff to assist you further! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I just tried plugging the keyboard into a laptop and it worked fine, no problems on there, but once I plug it back into my desktop it no longer works. Not sure what to do from here. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. 

Hey Lilsuaz, if it's working on the laptop, meaning that problem is with the desktop. You might need to go to Control Panel > Device Manager and uninstall the USB port where you plugged for the Challenger Prime and the replug it in again.

Guest Tt Josh

Did you make you that the "NUM LOCK" is off? Because if you turn on the NUM LOCK on your keyboard...you will not be able to use the numbers on the numpad. 

And for the Windows Key, make sure you did not shift to GAME MODE to as that will lock the WINDOWS KEY. :)