Guest Tt Paul

TEAM 4NOT - Tt Australia & New Zealand

78 posts in this topic

“  Today, TEAM4NOT Management is proud to announce our new partnership with Tt eSPORTS! Many of you know about of the beautiful and powerful range of keyboards, mice and gaming accessories that they offer. Tt eSPORTS products provides a sharper competitive edge, cutting through challenges and achieving ambitions with ease!

We are very excited to see the rest of 2015 with our partnership with Tt eSPORTS, we will be reviewing some of their quality products, so keep an eye out for them.â€

By TEAM4NOT Manger, Caleb ' Pulseey ' Scott

post-225-0-92311100-1434940627_thumb.png

『 We would like to introduce a new partnership between Team 4not and Tt eSPORTS We hope this to be a long and prosperous relationship, and we look forward to working with them closely as to improve the eSports scene.ã€
by James ‘MilBoss’Miburn, TEAM4NOT

MilBoss and 4N Pulseey like this

Hi my name is girkle. I represent team 4NOT CSGO team. I'm the team AWPER and i am very proud of that. I'm also very proud and honoured that you guys have given us this MASSIVE opportunity! Thank you so much and I personally know I look forward to making you guys proud!

Cheers

Hi my name is girkle. I represent team 4NOT CSGO team. I'm the team AWPER and i am very proud of that. I'm also very proud and honoured that you guys have given us this MASSIVE opportunity! Thank you so much and I personally know I look forward to making you guys proud!

Cheers

HI, Girkle

Good to have Team 4NOT join Tt eSPORTS and look forward to seeing your team exposure in AU & New Zealand

Our OCS match against Legacy.Genesis kicks off tomorrow night at 6pm AEST! Can the 4Not squad make their way back into the OPL?

Don't miss out on the action and tune in at: www.twitch.tv/riotgamesoceania

‪#‎4NOT‬ ‪#‎4NOTMOB‬GOOD-LUCK_zpst8wohja0.png

‪#‎TteSports‬ and ‪#‎4NotMob‬! 

Team 4Not team jersey & TteSports gaming peripherals! Looks good doesn't it 11733399_10205093823041203_92974098_n_zp

post-225-0-94745100-1436940713_thumb.jpg