Guest Tt Paul

TEAM 4NOT - Tt Australia & New Zealand

78 posts in this topic

We are extremely excited to announce our new League of Legends Roster!

Since our start, TEAM4NOT has been heavily ingested into the League of Legends scene in Northen America. League of Legends was one of our original supported games and has been 4Not's main achieving eSports title, our investment and support into the local Oceanic scene will not only continue to grow after being in Oceanic Pro League in 2015 but will also grow as the scene develops. When searching for our 2016 team, we focused heavily on finding a group of management that not only had the knowledge and potential to help equipt top level competitors. Today, after a short break from the scene, we are excited to announce our 2016 roster.

Read More about the announcement here: http://4nothing.org/articles/news/announcements/18/team4not-announces-new-league-of-legends-roster

12594030_968761103199991_659550719880095

Tt Tautlih and Arky like this

Since our start, TEAM4NOT has been heavily ingested into the League of Legends scene in Northen America. League of Legends was one of our original supported games and has been 4Not's main achieving eSports title, our investment and support into the local Oceanic scene will not only continue to grow after being in Oceanic Pro League in 2015 but will also grow as the scene develops. When searching for our 2016 team, we focused heavily on finding a group of management that not only had the knowledge and potential to help equipt top level competitors. Today, after a short break from the scene, we are excited to announce our 2016 roster.

Read More about the announcement here: http://4nothing.org/articles/news/announcements/18/team4not-announces-new-league-of-legends-roster

Exciting times ahead!

Hi guys! I'm Fesh the jungler for @TEAM4NOT. I actually changed my IGN (In-game Name) to 4N Arky Tt, sorry for the problems that may arise due to this.

I had started playing League of Legends mid season 3 and climbed to Challenger early season 3, I had previous Moba experience in Heroes of Newerth which I played for a year. My favourite champions are Kindred, Nidalee and Elise. I'm looking forward to working with 4NOT and Thermaltake to provide the best possible experience for both players and sponsors.

AlfieNevin likes this