Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tt Giovanna

LUXA2 H10+ bike mount for iPhone5/5s/5c

17 posts in this topic

I've used it myself and personally it does everything it says it does. 

Easily attached and released.

Fully rotatable

Full access to all phone controls

Secure

Water resistant

Very affordable too!

I received a H10+ Bike mount from the very nice people at LUXA2 (a division of ThermalTake)

IMG_1548.jpg

In the box you get the Case, a belt/pocket clip and the Bar mount there is extra rubber for the mount depending on the diameter of bike handlebar

IMG_1549.jpg

The mount is super easy to fit just one thumb screw. I did have to remove the rubber to fit because of the oversize bar i have 31.8mm at fitting point

IMG_1550.jpg

with the mount fitted the case just slides on the mount and feels nice and secure. The inside of the case is a soft rubber to hold the device and absorb vibrations.

IMG_1551.jpg

when fully fitted the H10+ is secure and easy to see/use. I will update this after some more outings with this fitted

IMG_0010.jpg

Pros

Easy to fit
Secure
Easy to use as it clips on and off with ease (phone can stay in the case and still fit in a pocket)

Cons

Could do with anti glare screen
With the case sealed sound is muted  (but if you want splash proof it has to be sealed)

But in all this is a great accessory for the cyclist and i will be using this from now on

Thank you LUXA2
Roy Chen and Tt Tautlih like this

Thanks for the photos and feedback. Photos look really good and your suggestions and comments really helpful.

I'm looking forward to seeing your updates on your outings in the near future!! 

Keep us posted ^^

LetsGetIt1220 likes this

Well after four weeks with the H10+ I can say its a extremely good product.

I have only had one incident with the case falling off (on a busy road)

But after stopping traffic and picking it up everything was fine apart from a little superficial damage to the back of the H10+ case and the little rubber plug for the charge lead has gone missing (might be worth putting some spare ones in the box)

A couple of commutes to work in the rain and my phone stays nice and dry while I can still use my maps and cycle apps.

So if you are after a Phone holder for you outdoor bike adventures I can recommend the H10+ very highly

Thank you LUXA2 for letting me try this product and I will continue to use it.

Tt Tautlih and Tt Marco like this

Well after four weeks with the H10+ I can say its a extremely good product.

I have only had one incident with the case falling off (on a busy road)

But after stopping traffic and picking it up everything was fine apart from a little superficial damage to the back of the H10+ case and the little rubber plug for the charge lead has gone missing (might be worth putting some spare ones in the box)

A couple of commutes to work in the rain and my phone stays nice and dry while I can still use my maps and cycle apps.

So if you are after a Phone holder for you outdoor bike adventures I can recommend the H10+ very highly

Thank you LUXA2 for letting me try this product and I will continue to use it.

Really glad you liked it RWitts!

Your feedback and comments will be noted to PM for the future. 

Thank you for all your help and photos :)

RWitts likes this