POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Thank you for responding Josh, however like I said, we shoulld not be held liable forr the cost iinvolved in this.

Making us pay for the shippinng and pre-payinng for the rreplacent keyboard is complete BS. It is a manufactured defect that is not customer responsibility.  

Either offer everyone with a defective product a full refund so we can get something that works. not anotheerr shotty refurbish that we have to sink more money into to keep getting the same problem again and agaiin, or everyone is going to take the lloss and just not buy Thermaltake again

I also have several Tt parts in my build, and several other PC builds for people I have done over the years.  With customer service this so far gone in the crapper, I can whole honestly say they are now on my do not buy liist.

I'm also experiencing the same problem as many user, double typing and missing typing. What happen with TT esport? I though your brand is popular and good, but after I have read many comment in this topic, I am really sad. You said that you have resolved the problem and you send to your customer a replacement but the problem is still exist ? After that, you are surprised that the replacement still have problem ?Is it a detective product forever? I want a solution, not just a replacement.

Guest Tt Josh

Thank you for responding Josh, however like I said, we shoulld not be held liable forr the cost iinvolved in this.

Making us pay for the shippinng and pre-payinng for the rreplacent keyboard is complete BS. It is a manufactured defect that is not customer responsibility.  

Either offer everyone with a defective product a full refund so we can get something that works. not anotheerr shotty refurbish that we have to sink more money into to keep getting the same problem again and agaiin, or everyone is going to take the lloss and just not buy Thermaltake again

I also have several Tt parts in my build, and several other PC builds for people I have done over the years.  With customer service this so far gone in the crapper, I can whole honestly say they are now on my do not buy liist.

Hi, did you get in touch with our local support yet? They might get you a replacement without any cost involve. Please confirm.

Guest Tt Josh

I'm also experiencing the same problem as many user, double typing and missing typing. What happen with TT esport? I though your brand is popular and good, but after I have read many comment in this topic, I am really sad. You said that you have resolved the problem and you send to your customer a replacement but the problem is still exist ? After that, you are surprised that the replacement still have problem ?Is it a detective product forever? I want a solution, not just a replacement.

Hi, please contact our local support for asia at cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have someone to assist you further.

As for the double clicking issue, that was a bug that we have previously and we have fixed most of the issue. Regarding on the after purchase service, if users have any problems, you can contact our support directly. :)

ok, in this another thread, brandonchang had posted a kext to support this keyboard. I have almost everything working except for the "windows" key as the "mac" key. That is a very pivotal key for almost anything in mac. Is there anyway you could help me out with why that's not working ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i have a problem with my poseidon z (blue switch). Some keys have a trouble with double clicking and some hard to click. I tried to contact the store where i bought and brought my keyboard there but they said the poseidon z doesn't have 5 year warranty, the one that have the 5 year warranty is zx version. Now i'm a bit loss because i bought it 3 years ago which means i still have atleast 1 year remaining. please help me with this issue. btw i'm from Indonesia

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoyed using my POSEIDON Z Illuminated – Brown Switch Edition -- P/N:KB-PIZ-KBBLUS-01 for a few years now. However the left Control key is not working at all. Cleaned at checked it out etc. Too bad it was not the Ctrl key on the right. Either way pretty sure it can sorted out, these switches have a  5 year warranty and should be covered.      Thanks

UPDATE:  Thought to take a look at that 'wonky' (Left Cntrl) switch again, and after a wee bit of electric contact cleaner. I am very happy to report that the Left Contrl key is now functioning properly.  :)  Yep! it's good to go (Y) and there should be at least a few kazillion key strokes left on the Tt Certified Switches on the Poseidon Z keys.  :)

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I have contacted Thermaltake Distributors in Viet Nam, http://starfish.com.vn/intro.html, for warranty.

The keyboard duplicated on "X", "C", "V" key .First time, They said that the problem was caused by customer, they saw water streaks on the keyboard. I didn't know if they right or not, but I can assure with you that I don't pour water on my keyboard accidentally or deliberately on my memory. So, they didn't send me a new keyboard, and they supported to fix the problem. After 2 weeks fixing the keyboard, they sent me back the keyboard and everything is fine until 2 weeks later.

The keyboard duplicated on "A", "C", "B", "M" key. I sent the keyboard to them for the second warranty. They took me 2 weeks to fix the problem again. Everything seem to be fine after fixing. But again, after 2-3 weeks using the keyboard, the problem came back.

This time, the duplication happened with "A", "C", "G", "Window" key. On August 19th, I have send them back for the third warranty. the new things is they asked me to replace new switch which will be cost 0.68$/ switch. I'm really upset about their offer, but I cannot use the keyboard with this duplication. And if I accept to replace the switch, do you assure that the problem will be resolved forever ?

So now, I'm writing you this message to ask for a help. I feel like I'm losing my money, really frustrated. Please prove me that I had poured the water on keyboard, don't just blame your customer and brushed away the responsibility. Also, I have found many bad review about this keyboard on amazon.com. You should consider your Distributor in Viet Nam also, really bad customer service!

Never got around to exchanging the keyboard its only a couple of keys that are double tapping and some days are better than others.  I've also been away on holiday and moved to Japan in the interim, but I guess I really should replace the keyboard.  Its so disappointing as its such a nice keyboard when it was working.

I'm also having problems with my Level 10 gaming mouse which double clicks on its own every now an again which is irritating.  Again, a disappointment :-(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in  India and I had purchased the Poseidon  keyboard from San Jose, CA. Lot of keys  are double pressing and I'm not able to type  anything correcctly

Is there a customer support in India? Also, are you guys gonnaa release drivers to make this wwork on MaccOS Sierra?

Please contact: cs2@thermaltake.com or nil@thermaltake.com

For now we don't have any software for MAC

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm from Russia too. Got the same problem with my keyboard, also send an e-mail to erma@thermaltakerussia.ru

but nobody answers for two weeks!!!

Could you please contact our Russia branch here: 

Thermaltake Russia Representative Office

Russia, 115172 Moscow,Bolshie Kamenshiki St., 8 bld.

TEL: +7(495) 739- 5906

E-MAIL :

info@thermaltakerussia.ru 

WWW :

http://ru.thermaltake.com

• Tt David changed the title to POSEIDON Z Owner's Club
  • 7 months later...

I loved this keyboard, bought two, and a few friends got them as well after seeing them at my home office.

Three years later many of the keys started double typing or not typing all...for all of us....thankfully, I keep sales receipts.

Sent them back in for replacement and got the replacements a few weeks later...

Three days later my PC's started acting funny....after a few hours I determined that the escape key

was activating without being pushed and creating havoc. The backspace key doesn't like to be used too much either, it gathers six clicks and then stores the rest and goes nuts.

I will be returning these two new KB's as soon as I have time after Christmas for refunds.

I will miss this beautiful thing but I can't spend all this time on diag and returns.

Good thing I am a tech and have spares I can use....

Edited by cmbibeau
Forgot details

• Guest unpinned this topic