POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Guest Tt Josh

I had the problem with the double registration and I couldn't send it to us to fix it, so, doing some research i found a solution to the problem. All you have to do is grab some denatured alcohol and put 2 or 3 drops directly to the switch, action the switch and let it dry, thats it.

Hi, which country are you from? We'll get the local customer support to assist you. :)

I had the problem with the double registration and I couldn't send it to us to fix it, so, doing some research i found a solution to the problem. All you have to do is grab some denatured alcohol and put 2 or 3 drops directly to the switch, action the switch and let it dry, thats it.

Hi, which country are you from? We'll get the local customer support to assist you. :)

(purposely not editing this reply so the issue and frequency of the same can be noted, ish)

Hi,

I have the same issue here, I bought the keyboard roughhly a yearr ago in Hong Konng but currently live in the UK. Didn't really notice the problem before but I have starrted to bring quite a bit of work homme and have to type quite a bit now. The constance backspacing to delete the doubble typed worrds was annd is drriving me totally insane. I have actually rreverted to my old keyboard which is a shame as I otherrwise really like the feel and loook of the Poseidon Z.

Noot sure if there is a local customerr support you can direct me to.

Many thanks

Lincoln.

Guest Tt Josh

(purposely not editing this reply so the issue and frequency of the same can be noted, ish)

Hi,

I have the same issue here, I bought the keyboard roughhly a yearr ago in Hong Konng but currently live in the UK. Didn't really notice the problem before but I have starrted to bring quite a bit of work homme and have to type quite a bit now. The constance backspacing to delete the doubble typed worrds was annd is drriving me totally insane. I have actually rreverted to my old keyboard which is a shame as I otherrwise really like the feel and loook of the Poseidon Z.

Noot sure if there is a local customerr support you can direct me to.

Many thanks

Lincoln.

Hi, we will have our Germany Branch office to assist you further. Please contact them at support@thermaltake.de and we will have someone to assist you further on the double clicking issue for POSEIDON Z keyboard.

Got a bit bored today and finally decided to try out the vinyl I bought some months back! Please pardon the dirty/dusty.oily keys as I have been using this keyboard daily for awhile and couldn't be bothered to clean it first. 

This is the first time I have ever used vinyl as well so was quite the learning experience! quite happy with the result myself, though. 

post-204-0-09781400-1448142221_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-34500100-1448142224_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-53671900-1448142227_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-71556700-1448142230_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-50586800-1448142233_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

Any update on the Ximending store?  It would be nice to have a working keyboard instead of am expensive paperweight.  I'm currently using a logitech keyboard which which not as responsive, at least works as it should.

Here's the address for the new Ximen store:

Address: 1F., No.16, Ln. 114, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Wanhua Dist., Taipei City 108, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Phone: +886 2-23613656

Opening Hours: 11:00AM-22:00PM (Monday - Sunday)

Guest Tt Josh

My secoond unit is getiing double register again. I bought it  oon 5/2014 and goot replaccceed on 6months later.

I  want to know if I can get another replaccement.. So muccch troubles putting passwooords.

The worst macchanical switch ever!

Please contact our customer support and they might need to check the version you have as we have updated a new version for the POSEIDON Z keyboard. Kindly inform them that this is your second time encountering this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Please contact our customer support and they might need to check the version you have as we have updated a new version for the POSEIDON Z keyboard. Kindly inform them that this is your second time encountering this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hey Josh, What's new in the new version?

Guest Tt Josh

That's really a great news, what was causing the issue? How to identify new version of the keyboard?

Just some bug that has already been fixed because not every not version has the issue, not few of them and it has been fixed. Your current keyboard shouldnt have any problem :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hello Everyone, my keyboard is getting this annoying double register with around 10 or less letters.

what can i do?

thanks in advance.

Chuo

Please contact out customer support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 5 weeks later...

Hey JohnPhobia,

We would like you to have a fully functional unit with no discrepancies!

Please contact Customer Support at your earliest convenience.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Keep us updated for the issue! ;)

No response after two weeks of sending an email. I have the exact same problem as the above poster(s) and would at least appreciate some confirmation that my email was received. Sent on 12/27/2015, it's a little past due for response.

Here's the body of the message:

"Poseidon Z Brown Switches

P/N: KB-POI-BRBLUS-01
S/N: KB-POIBRBLUS01HU003695

After about half a year of owning this keyboard multiple keys started to double press, including the e, d, a and space keys, among others. For whatever reason I cannot find the product in my order history, but I do have the invoice in my emails saved. I've read that this is not an uncommon problem, but as it has a long warranty I'd like to take advantage of that. I probably have the original packaging in my garage somewhere, but I hope I don't need it in order to send it in. Letting me know what to do would be very much appreciated.

Thank you"

Guest Tt Josh

No response after two weeks of sending an email. I have the exact same problem as the above poster(s) and would at least appreciate some confirmation that my email was received. Sent on 12/27/2015, it's a little past due for response.

Here's the body of the message:

"Poseidon Z Brown Switches

P/N: KB-POI-BRBLUS-01
S/N: KB-POIBRBLUS01HU003695

After about half a year of owning this keyboard multiple keys started to double press, including the e, d, a and space keys, among others. For whatever reason I cannot find the product in my order history, but I do have the invoice in my emails saved. I've read that this is not an uncommon problem, but as it has a long warranty I'd like to take advantage of that. I probably have the original packaging in my garage somewhere, but I hope I don't need it in order to send it in. Letting me know what to do would be very much appreciated.

Thank you"

Hi, due to the xmas/new year + CES2016, our USA branch will try to reply emails when they have the time. We suggest you to call them directly via the toll free number provided (if you're from the States).

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to like the Poseidon Z keyboard.  However, I am having similar problems to many other people on the forums regarding keys not working and/or double pressing.  For example, my numpad "0" key either doesn't work or it double clicks.  It is very frustrating when having to do any kind of numerical typing or doing any calculations as the "0" simply doesn't work or there are too many of them.  The "." key is also double clicking, so all of my sentences are ending in two periods when using the keyboard.

To add to the frustration, TT's support is horrible.  I messaged them through their website several times and got no response.  When I emailed them I finally got a response asking me to start an eRMA process at http://support.thermaltake.com/RMA_Agreement.aspx.  The problem is, the Poseidon Z keyboard IS NOT EVEN IN THE LIST!  If you choose category of "Accessory" it does not give the choice of the Product Number for my keyboard, which is KB-PIZKBLUS-01.  Then with all the spelling and grammatical errors on the their pages (i.e. "LIGUID COOLER"), the whole company just looks very unprofessional...

TT wants $90 for the keyboard when you can get the Razer Blackwidow 2016 Ultimate Edition for $10 more... That's a tough sell, especially given the great customer service Razer provides.

As you can see, I'm really frustrated with this process as I have been trying anything and everything to get some help on this for 2+ weeks now.  For the love of ####, can I get someone on this forum to help me get an started RMA on this keyboard???

Guest Tt Josh

I really want to like the Poseidon Z keyboard.  However, I am having similar problems to many other people on the forums regarding keys not working and/or double pressing.  For example, my numpad "0" key either doesn't work or it double clicks.  It is very frustrating when having to do any kind of numerical typing or doing any calculations as the "0" simply doesn't work or there are too many of them.  The "." key is also double clicking, so all of my sentences are ending in two periods when using the keyboard.

To add to the frustration, TT's support is horrible.  I messaged them through their website several times and got no response.  When I emailed them I finally got a response asking me to start an eRMA process at http://support.thermaltake.com/RMA_Agreement.aspx.  The problem is, the Poseidon Z keyboard IS NOT EVEN IN THE LIST!  If you choose category of "Accessory" it does not give the choice of the Product Number for my keyboard, which is KB-PIZKBLUS-01.  Then with all the spelling and grammatical errors on the their pages (i.e. "LIGUID COOLER"), the whole company just looks very unprofessional...

TT wants $90 for the keyboard when you can get the Razer Blackwidow 2016 Ultimate Edition for $10 more... That's a tough sell, especially given the great customer service Razer provides.

As you can see, I'm really frustrated with this process as I have been trying anything and everything to get some help on this for 2+ weeks now.  For the love of ####, can I get someone on this forum to help me get an started RMA on this keyboard???

Hi, which country are you from?