Guest Tt Josh

[Closed] Tt eSPORTS Global Clicking Challenge!!! [2015/7/10 (Mon) - 2015/7/19 (Sun) PDT]

42 posts in this topic

post-1609-0-41974700-1435737742_thumb.jpg

It’s time for you THERON Plus Smart Mouse users out there to compete with each other!

Tt eSPORTS is going to have a CLICKING COMPETITION on our Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform from 2015/7/10 (Fri) – 2015/7/19 (Sun) PDT for all you THERON PLUS Smart Mouse users!

So get ready to see who will get the most clicks!

HOW TO JOIN?

1) Plug in Your THERON Plus Gaming Smart Mouse

2) Login To Our “Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform†(You will need to register an account if you are a first time user)

3) Go To “Mission†And Join The “Tt eSPORTS Clicking Challenge†Event On “Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform†(Clicks will be only be counted when the challenge starts, please check the time)

4) Install “Tt eSPORTS Plus†Mobile Application

5) Turn On The Bluetooth On Your Smart Phone

6) Login To “Tt eSPORTS Plus†Mobile Application with your “Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform†Username & Password

7) Tab On “Enable Bluetoothâ€, Locate & Choose “THERON Plusâ€

8) Tab On “Pair†On The Pop Up Pairing Notification

9) Choose Any Game Genre and Tab On “Startâ€

10) Now Let’s Click!!!

11) Click Stop and Save And It Will Record Your Data

12) Data Will Then Appear On “Tt eSPORTS Community & Data Management Platform†Feed Page

PRIZES

The 3 person with the most clicks...

1st Prize - Avexir Blitz 1.1 Series 1600mhz 4gb Memory & Tt eSPORTS SHOCK 3D 7.1 Gaming Headset

2nd Prize - Avexir Blitz 1.1 Series 1600mhz 4gb Memory & Tt eSPORTS Black V2 Gaming Mouse

3rd Prize - Avexir Blitz 1.1 Series 1600mhz 4gb Memory & Tt eSPORTS Commander Combo

The 5 Lucky People With The Correct Vote...

NOTE: 5 Lucky Ones Will Be Selected Randomly If There Are More Than 5 Correct Voters

5 X Avexir Core Series 1600mhz 4gb Memory & Tt eSPORTS ISURUS Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset

*You are only able to join the challenge BEFORE it starts!

Make sure you giveaway winners join the challenge! You might win yourself another summer gift! ;)

najiro likes this

I'm in, but the TteSports Plus mobile app can't find my Theron mouse despite the successful bluetooh pairing. I'm struggling with the trouble. I'm afraid of the possibility that I can't participate in the competition.

I'm in, but the TteSports Plus mobile app can't find my Theron mouse despite the successful bluetooh pairing. I'm struggling with the trouble. I'm afraid of the possibility that I can't participate in the competition.

you can press the 2 buttons underneath the mouse together...that's the bluetooth reset ;)

hotcoolman and ThermalMike like this

Thank you Josh for your kind advice!

Pressing the 2 buttons simultaneously did get the bluetooth reset and the mouse detected by the app, and I managed to start recording my activities for only one time. However, no data was recorded and the reason was clearly that the app lost bluetooth connection with the mouse soon due to short bluetooth connecion dration. Doubting that the PC's usb port's power capacity may be too small, I even tried to connect the mouse to a USB3.0 port, but no improvement was achieved. I tried many times and the results were the same.

By the way, my bluetooth devce is capable of pairing with several other devices such as headsets and speakers.

post-516-0-84678000-1436462563_thumb.png

post-516-0-06765600-1436462598_thumb.png

post-516-0-88994500-1436462617_thumb.png