Mice Sensitivity

Dennicks

Guest Tt Josh

Is there a way to disable the programs sensitivity for my Black Gaming Mouse v2 and use the in-game sensitivity I have?

Hey we are unable to disable to DPI for the mouse. What do you mean by you wanted to use the in-game sensitivity? :)

Is there a way to disable the programs sensitivity for my Black Gaming Mouse v2 and use the in-game sensitivity I have?

Personally, I think the best thing to do is, find a sensitivity you are happy with using on your desktop, then you can still change the sensitivity in each individual game you play to cater to your needs. 

I have the Black V2 at home, while I do use a different DPI @desktop than in game, I do have custom DPI settings for each game I play.

You can adjust your game sensitivity without having to worry about disabling windows, plus, if you disable it, then after you get out of game, you would have to enable it again.

Give us some more details on the game you are playing if that's ok and what it is you want to accomplish with the mouse.

Happy to check if I can to recreate.

Hey we are unable to disable to DPI for the mouse. What do you mean by you wanted to use the in-game sensitivity? :)

Well in certain games such as; Counter Strike & Warframe I have a sensitivity in game that I've already made to suit me, but the program's has made the DPI different even though the one set in game is still the same.

Personally, I think the best thing to do is, find a sensitivity you are happy with using on your desktop, then you can still change the sensitivity in each individual game you play to cater to your needs. 

Ok thanks, I didn't know that you could do that, thank you :)

Well in certain games such as; Counter Strike & Warframe I have a sensitivity in game that I've already made to suit me, but the program's has made the DPI different even though the one set in game is still the same.

Do other games not have this issue that you can confirm?

So you are saying no matter what DPI you set in game, the DPI will always stay the same as the desktop DPI in CSS and WF?

Appreciate any feedback!

Do other games not have this issue that you can confirm?

So you are saying no matter what DPI you set in game, the DPI will always stay the same as the desktop DPI in CSS and WF?

Appreciate any feedback!

I pretty certain that is what's happening, because when I use my wireless Logitech mouse it uses my low sensitivity that I have set in game but the Black gaming mouse uses its desktop DPI for in-game as well. I'm not sure if this is in other games as these are the only two games i've played using the mouse so far.