Challenger Prime Keyboard Macro Keyboard Help

Ch3ris

Hi all,

recently bought a new keyboard and is looking for setting up the macro key to farm for enhancing my gaming experience ( Ran Online),

when i set all the skills using macro T1 and its properly setting , still wonder why it only can spin 1 round , even i already ticked the loop options?  How can I put the spin non stop and deactivate back while pressing the same key also ?

Any expert can help on this? Appreciate that , thanks 

Guest Tt Josh

Hi all,

recently bought a new keyboard and is looking for setting up the macro key to farm for enhancing my gaming experience ( Ran Online),

when i set all the skills using macro T1 and its properly setting , still wonder why it only can spin 1 round , even i already ticked the loop options?  How can I put the spin non stop and deactivate back while pressing the same key also ?

Any expert can help on this? Appreciate that , thanks 

Hey Chris, you will need to change the "1" to any repeat numbers if you want to have that feature.

For example: If you want to have Macro 1 repeats 10 times...you will need to change 1 to "10" and tick. then apply.

Then the macro 1 will repeat 10 times.