Challenger prime profile questions

kevinkevre

Hi everyone!

My name is Kevin and I have recently acquired a challenger primer keyboard. So far I am fascinated with the product!I had some issues with the software, but that might be my computer.

I have tested my keyboard for almost a month now, and I have a doubt. When I first tested it, whenever I changed profiles with the M keys, the lights on the right which indicate the profile I am using changed according to it. But now, every time I change to another profile the light goes on and off and after a couple of seconds it stays fixed in M1 (all other functions work, if I set red light for profile 3, when I change to profile 3 it changes to red). Is this normal?am I missing something?it is not something I really care, but I guess it should work, If I am using profile 3 (m3) why does it say M1?

hope you understand my problem, if not I can try and explain it better.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Tt Josh

Hi everyone!

My name is Kevin and I have recently acquired a challenger primer keyboard. So far I am fascinated with the product!I had some issues with the software, but that might be my computer.

I have tested my keyboard for almost a month now, and I have a doubt. When I first tested it, whenever I changed profiles with the M keys, the lights on the right which indicate the profile I am using changed according to it. But now, every time I change to another profile the light goes on and off and after a couple of seconds it stays fixed in M1 (all other functions work, if I set red light for profile 3, when I change to profile 3 it changes to red). Is this normal?am I missing something?it is not something I really care, but I guess it should work, If I am using profile 3 (m3) why does it say M1?

hope you understand my problem, if not I can try and explain it better.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Kevin, that's normal.

When you press M3, you will see M3 light flashes, that is to let you know that you are on M3...after it flashes for a while, it will go back M1. The reason why is because M1 light is the "Num Lock" indicator too. If you turn off the NumLock, the light will turned off. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

I am having an issue where my whole keyboard with slowly light up and then fade away, then do that over and over and over and... you get the idea... 

Any ideas on what I need to do to get that to stop and just stay lit up?

That's the pulse lighting effect....guess you've pressed Fn+F12...

To get it stays lit up, you will need to press Fn+F11