Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【POSEIDON Z RGB】Lighting Profiles!

poseidon RGB colors keyboard ttesports

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Just bought mine last night. Totally going to add some colour profiles here soon. If Tt are listening, we could really do with a reactive mode that isn't dark by default (So have a base layer that you can set and a reactive layer when you touch the keys). I hope they are working on this and loading time (well I'd be happy if 'APPLY' didnt write to the board so it's faster, only when clicking 'OK').

• TheAcidKing and thesmallprint like this

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Fallout V1 Profile

FalloutV1.png

http://www.mediafire...syy8hw2qsr8ag88

I really wanted to add in a pip boy scan line on the right but the light bleed from the bright green made it look bad.

0 - + are red for you to load aid into.

I hope I can upload my .prof soon as I would prefer it to having to link to my mediafire acc.

Edit 1: Made the green brighter (255)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Fallout V1 Profile

attachicon.gifFalloutV1.png

http://www.mediafire...syy8hw2qsr8ag88

I really wanted to add in a pip boy scan line on the right but the light bleed from the bright green made it look bad.

0 - + are red for you to load aid into.

I hope I can upload my .prof soon as I would prefer it to having to link to my mediafire acc.

Nice profile! and thanks for the suggestion!

Also, if you want to have a brighter green, you can adjust the Green to 255, Red 0, Blue 0, then you'll get a brighter green :)

• GenotypeJim likes this

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Basic FPS V1

BasicFPSV1.png

http://www.mediafire...a462hvnoofw2cep

A simple first person colour layout with all other keys lit with a dull white (so every key is readable in low light).

Tip: Middle mouse button samples key colour in the program but will actually sample off (black) as r=30 g=30 b=30 which is a dull grey/white. You have to enter zero for all values then click each key (or drag select) to get keys back to off.

Another software issue Tt is that the text/number boxes for the colours are TERRIBLE! Can't paste colour codes in, can't actually type into the 'Colour Code' box AT ALL! The other boxes reset too quickly as well making typing into them a total pain.

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Nice profile! and thanks for the suggestion!

Also, if you want to have a brighter green, you can adjust the Green to 255, Red 0, Blue 0, then you'll get a brighter green :)

I do prefer that brighter green, made the changes to the above file already.

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Night Typing V1

NightTypingV1.png

http://www.mediafire...dpyriu64so4dvuh

The human eye can see green better than any colour, so all the letters are as such. Blue are numbers, purple punctuation, red for editing/deleting, off-yellow for the F keys and dull white for all others.

I can imagine that someone with color-graphemic synesthesia would have a ball editing all the keys to how they perceive them.

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

USA Flag V1

USAFlagV1.png

http://www.mediafire...6kx2lrdc33h4i9r

Too hard to make an Australian flag, so I made a US one instead to pander to a wider audience, lol!

Caps lock permanently ON, macro Ctrl-Alt-Del if you type in 'Gun Reform', Colours surprisingly don't run. 

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Nyan Cat V1

NyanCatV1.png

http://www.mediafire...r14cf3lyo5cvfrr

Yep, it's Nyan Cat!

Tip: Paint or Photoshop can help you sample colours from images but only use them as a guide. You'll likely need to tweak each colour so the keyboard looks right.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Nice job! ;)

• GenotypeJim likes this

TheAcidKing

TheAcidKing

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks GenotypeJim for getting really getting this started.  I just got mine too and I totally agree about needing a base layer for reactive effects, that would make this a lot cooler.  Here's my first contribution. A Grateful Dead pattern, Pink Floyd pattern and a basic game layout.  Any suggestions would also be appreciated, I think I have some room for improvement with these.

L4MoFl3.png

CBBtvjW.png

j1uCR6B.png

http://www.mediafire...0pn4l/Dead.prof

• ArthasofLordareon likes this

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Nice colors! ;)

Douglas

Douglas

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Lightning for CS:GO please! <3

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

You can customize colors & any sections you like ;)

NolanTheGamer1

NolanTheGamer1

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You can customize colors & any sections you like ;)

Can you guys make an SDK so people can make software too :) that would be AWESOME!! if the keyboard cant handle custom software I understand ;) I would love an open SDK though ;)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Can you guys make an SDK so people can make software too :) that would be AWESOME!! if the keyboard cant handle custom software I understand ;) I would love an open SDK though ;)

Hi, we are only able to provide the current gaming software to users to set macros and customize lighting colors :)

NolanTheGamer1

NolanTheGamer1

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi, we are only able to provide the current gaming software to users to set macros and customize lighting colors :)

Will their ever be support for custom software? so people can make the keyboard do custom animations, Have the ability to react to music, and let people program their keyboards using custom programs? I really want these features so do many other people! If you guys can that would be amazing!! :)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Will their ever be support for custom software? so people can make the keyboard do custom animations, Have the ability to react to music, and let people program their keyboards using custom programs? I really want these features so do many other people! If you guys can that would be amazing!! :)

Hi, for this keyboard, users are only  able to do the following:

1) Customize colors for each keys

2) Set macros

3) Launch a program from your computer by pressing a button

As for the reacting to music part, we do not have that at this moment. :)

thesmallprint

thesmallprint

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi, for this keyboard, users are only  able to do the following:

1) Customize colors for each keys

2) Set macros

3) Launch a program from your computer by pressing a button

As for the reacting to music part, we do not have that at this moment. :)

Hey Josh, I'd just  like to second the request for lighting effects that do not default to unlit keys. Because the keys are a bit too dark to read except in a very well-lit room, then you kind of need a backlight to see what you're hitting, but the steady backlight options do not have any of the pretty effects on them. I kind of assumed this was what the 'effects layer' feature in the software was meant for, but... :/

Would it be possible to see this in future updates? I'm sure you can't make any promises but if you could put this suggestion forward to the relevant people, it'd make the unique selling point of this keyboard be more usable day to day. Cheers!

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Hey Josh, I'd just  like to second the request for lighting effects that do not default to unlit keys. Because the keys are a bit too dark to read except in a very well-lit room, then you kind of need a backlight to see what you're hitting, but the steady backlight options do not have any of the pretty effects on them. I kind of assumed this was what the 'effects layer' feature in the software was meant for, but... :/

Would it be possible to see this in future updates? I'm sure you can't make any promises but if you could put this suggestion forward to the relevant people, it'd make the unique selling point of this keyboard be more usable day to day. Cheers!

RGB 1.JPG

As you can see the above photo, that's my RGB keyboard in a very bright office. You will need to ensure that the color code that you use on the software is bright enough. For example, to have a bright RED, you will need to make sure it's R=255, G=0, B=0. :)

jfconcan

jfconcan

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This is a great keyboard for the time being but if you can add lighting effects same as what corsair does then this will become the "best keyboard".

• ArthasofLordareon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poseidon, RGB, colors, keyboard, ttesports

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users