Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【POSEIDON Z RGB】Lighting Profiles!

poseidon RGB colors keyboard ttesports

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Rapayne

Rapayne

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Anyone wrote a good profile for The Division?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

This is a great keyboard for the time being but if you can add lighting effects same as what corsair does then this will become the "best keyboard".

True. We're are adding different effects to the new update version of the software...stay tuned haha ;)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Anyone wrote a good profile for The Division?

Thanks in advance :)

Division..that will be great!

Avargas602

Avargas602

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

True. We're are adding different effects to the new update version of the software...stay tuned haha ;)

How soon should we be expecting the software update? I love this keyboard but i have 10 more days to return to best buy and the Corsair keyboards with all the lighting effects are looking so so enticing...

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

How soon should we be expecting the software update? I love this keyboard but i have 10 more days to return to best buy and the Corsair keyboards with all the lighting effects are looking so so enticing...

Not so soon mate. We're still testing everything to make sure everything's ready to be used by users. Should be after June (don't have an exact time yet :))

thesmallprint

thesmallprint

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

attachicon.gifRGB 1.JPG

As you can see the above photo, that's my RGB keyboard in a very bright office. You will need to ensure that the color code that you use on the software is bright enough. For example, to have a bright RED, you will need to make sure it's R=255, G=0, B=0. :)

You've misunderstood me there. I mean the reactive typing, ripple, arrow flow etc. They currently only operate from a 'black' keyboard. If the room is dark, you can't see what you're hitting until the lighting effect kicks in, which leads to a lot of first-letter typos when working at night.

I am asking for effects that begin with e.g. a dull blue backlight then react to your typing from there, whether it's an RGB ripple or just those keys flashing brighter or a different colour when you hit them... stuff like that. Currently not possible, though I am sure the hardware is capable of it, so long as the software can code it properly.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

You've misunderstood me there. I mean the reactive typing, ripple, arrow flow etc. They currently only operate from a 'black' keyboard. If the room is dark, you can't see what you're hitting until the lighting effect kicks in, which leads to a lot of first-letter typos when working at night.

I am asking for effects that begin with e.g. a dull blue backlight then react to your typing from there, whether it's an RGB ripple or just those keys flashing brighter or a different colour when you hit them... stuff like that. Currently not possible, though I am sure the hardware is capable of it, so long as the software can code it properly.

We are currently working something new to the software to bring new effect. The effect you've mentioned MIGHT be in the update :)

Clancker1223

Clancker1223

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Team Fortress 2

fAUPGPn.png

This is my Team Fortress 2 lighting profile. (Note, the O and P keys are set as my kill "suicide" keys) https://www.mediafir...qf3ok26c8efmg90

ArthasofLordareon

ArthasofLordareon

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks GenotypeJim for getting really getting this started.  I just got mine too and I totally agree about needing a base layer for reactive effects, that would make this a lot cooler.  Here's my first contribution. A Grateful Dead pattern, Pink Floyd pattern and a basic game layout.  Any suggestions would also be appreciated, I think I have some room for improvement with these.

L4MoFl3.png

CBBtvjW.png

j1uCR6B.png

http://www.mediafire...0pn4l/Dead.prof

This is super dope mate.  The dark side one could perhaps use a few modifications, but only so much can be done with the angle of the keys.  Perhaps we can make a dancing bear themed mode? Regardless you did some amazing work and I'm using the dead one as we speak.  We can only hope in the future they incorporate music-responsive modes so that something like "on the run" would cycle through millions of colors and "great gig in the sky" would respond to the soul touching vocals.  Thanks for your work mate :)

ArthasofLordareon

ArthasofLordareon

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This is a great keyboard for the time being but if you can add lighting effects same as what corsair does then this will become the "best keyboard".

Literally this.  love corsair, their kb's are rubbish save their textured caps and lighting software.  I love my Pos. Z but the software is the biggest drawback

• dunestorm likes this

TheAcidKing

TheAcidKing

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This is super dope mate.  The dark side one could perhaps use a few modifications, but only so much can be done with the angle of the keys.  Perhaps we can make a dancing bear themed mode? Regardless you did some amazing work and I'm using the dead one as we speak.  We can only hope in the future they incorporate music-responsive modes so that something like "on the run" would cycle through millions of colors and "great gig in the sky" would respond to the soul touching vocals.  Thanks for your work mate :)

Thank you, that's my personal favorite too and I've since tweaked it a bit.  I think it looks more lightning bolt-y if you make the "b","u" and "F7" blue and the "t" white.  I would love to get some music reactive effects or even an animated loop and believe me, I've spent a lot of time trying to make a dancing bear but I can't figure out how to make it look nice on keys.  Let me know if you do because I think it would be really cool

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Literally this.  love corsair, their kb's are rubbish save their textured caps and lighting software.  I love my Pos. Z but the software is the biggest drawback

Yea we're trying to make the software better. :)

GenotypeJim

GenotypeJim

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Diablo 3

Diablo%203.png

https://dl.dropboxus...s/Diablo 3.prof

Oh now there's another problem with the software you should know about. If you select a colour below around 20 (eg r=15, G=0, B=0) you can still make the keys that colour, but the virtual keyboard doesnt change colour and reverts to r=30 g=30 b=30 if you try to copy the colour. The above image was made by cheating in the program and making the dark keys r=20 g=0 b=0 just to give a better illustration of the colour layout.

bobmtn

bobmtn

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

its not a bad keyboard  i mean it works  i am very disappointed with the software you have a very good advertising dept   should go into politics   they promise you amazing product and deliver this  i expected corsair like programming  and i get 5 presets if i could figure out how to return this pos  with out lying thru my teeth i would do it   

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

its not a bad keyboard  i mean it works  i am very disappointed with the software you have a very good advertising dept   should go into politics   they promise you amazing product and deliver this  i expected corsair like programming  and i get 5 presets if i could figure out how to return this pos  with out lying thru my teeth i would do it   

Thanks for the feedback and we will surely update the software soon.

Avargas602

Avargas602

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Can we please get a ETA on new software???

Gregorythesqeak

Gregorythesqeak

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

aoverwatch profile would be great and what about a feature where you can pulse some keys

• Avargas602 likes this

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

aoverwatch profile would be great and what about a feature where you can pulse some keys

New upgraded lighting effects coming soon ;)

Mug3r

Mug3r

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I feel like the best decision Thermaltake could do here is make the software open source. Then the community can code everything for them and make their own tweaks to the software :D

• dunestorm likes this

Avargas602

Avargas602

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I feel like the best decision Thermaltake could do here is make the software open source. Then the community can code everything for them and make their own tweaks to the software :D

I honestly think that Thermaltake don't care about us.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poseidon, RGB, colors, keyboard, ttesports

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users