Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【POSEIDON Z RGB】Lighting Profiles!

poseidon RGB colors keyboard ttesports

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Avargas602

Avargas602

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Not so soon mate. We're still testing everything to make sure everything's ready to be used by users. Should be after June (don't have an exact time yet :))

Its after June.....No info!!!!!

Ndredg

Ndredg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! Looking forward the new software, hope it'll be very cool ^^

Meanwhile i made an Osu! profile based on the "W" "E" keys used to play. Hope you like it!

screenshot: https://gyazo.com/53...41ca3b39906c90c

file: https://www.dropbox..../Osu!.prof?dl=0

• Divaksh likes this

Divaksh

Divaksh

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Will be live this week!! Hopefully they stick to their words.

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

The new feature introduction on our FB video channel 

https://www.facebook...teSPORTS/videos

nerfuin13

nerfuin13

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I don't understand why the new software is so buggy. I run into bugs left and right.

Jasmin Ordonez

Jasmin Ordonez

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Really Amazing!  :o

Senor Triggered

Senor Triggered

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How are you guys loading these profiles? Every time I attempt to load one, my keyboard just goes dark. All the lights turn off. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

matthias805

matthias805

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yeah this new software is horrible. At least on windows 10. please give me a link on how to download old software because this is unusable to do anything more than in previous versions and now I cant reload profiles that I spent a lot of time customizing. You promised this great new software then it takes months longer for it to come out than promised and it is this bad.

TheAcidKing

TheAcidKing

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I share your disappointment, I was very excited for some new features but I cant use the updated software at all.  No ones responded yet on the loading profiles issue but I fixed it by going back to an older version.  They seem to have taken the link down but here's the installer I used.

https://www.dropbox....v1.312.zip?dl=0

• matthias805 likes this

matthias805

matthias805

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Awesome. Thank you for posting that. I was trying for awhile to find an older version with no luck.

larsloveslegos

larsloveslegos

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think it would be really cool if the single key you press changes the key to a different color. Maybe also add functionality to change the keyboard's profiles when an application is launched, like a game. I found it difficult to use the program. It's slow, clunky, and it looks more advanced than it actually is. Plus some of the features cannot be selected or changed. I cannot use game mode or change the key assignment.

larsloveslegos

larsloveslegos

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think it would be really cool if the single key you press changes the key to a different color. Maybe also add functionality to change the keyboard's profiles when an application is launched, like a game. I found it difficult to use the program. It's slow, clunky, and it looks more advanced than it actually is. Plus some of the features cannot be selected or changed. I cannot use game mode or change the key assignment.

OPninja

OPninja

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How can i have the basic ripple with all the colors but also have a solid red on at all times besides when the ripple is on?

namsayin

ronsap123

ronsap123

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! I am planning to buy the Posiedon Z rgb keyboard. 

It has everything I need, but I have one question.

I'm a programmer and would love to be able to code my own lighting profiles, is that possible?

I took a look at the .prof files and the binary is really difficult to decode.

The software is very cool but I want to be able to do extremely advanced and interactive lighting profiles.

If such a feature is available it would be the perfect keyboard.

If anyone was able to find a way to edit the .prof files or maybe link the keyboard to visual studio please let me know

-Ron

shamandew

shamandew

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

286tu0y.png

Hi all, just want to share my lighting here haha :)

Mainly for FPS players, the ones in grey are lighted, in grey (duh) so you can still see how it looks. Would love to share the profile file but the software is really bad, having a hard time saving the mode. Do let me know if you guys have any suggestions to improve the lighting :P And share some if you make one!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poseidon, RGB, colors, keyboard, ttesports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users