POSEIDON Z RGB Lighting Profiles!

Guest Tt Josh

This is super dope mate.  The dark side one could perhaps use a few modifications, but only so much can be done with the angle of the keys.  Perhaps we can make a dancing bear themed mode? Regardless you did some amazing work and I'm using the dead one as we speak.  We can only hope in the future they incorporate music-responsive modes so that something like "on the run" would cycle through millions of colors and "great gig in the sky" would respond to the soul touching vocals.  Thanks for your work mate :)

Thank you, that's my personal favorite too and I've since tweaked it a bit.  I think it looks more lightning bolt-y if you make the "b","u" and "F7" blue and the "t" white.  I would love to get some music reactive effects or even an animated loop and believe me, I've spent a lot of time trying to make a dancing bear but I can't figure out how to make it look nice on keys.  Let me know if you do because I think it would be really cool

Guest Tt Josh

Literally this.  love corsair, their kb's are rubbish save their textured caps and lighting software.  I love my Pos. Z but the software is the biggest drawback

Yea we're trying to make the software better. :)

Diablo 3

Diablo%203.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37328816/Thermaltake/Tt%20Poseidon%20Z%20RGB%20Profiles/Diablo%203.prof

Oh now there's another problem with the software you should know about. If you select a colour below around 20 (eg r=15, G=0, B=0) you can still make the keys that colour, but the virtual keyboard doesnt change colour and reverts to r=30 g=30 b=30 if you try to copy the colour. The above image was made by cheating in the program and making the dark keys r=20 g=0 b=0 just to give a better illustration of the colour layout.

• 2 weeks later...

its not a bad keyboard  i mean it works  i am very disappointed with the software you have a very good advertising dept   should go into politics   they promise you amazing product and deliver this  i expected corsair like programming  and i get 5 presets if i could figure out how to return this pos  with out lying thru my teeth i would do it   

Guest Tt Josh

its not a bad keyboard  i mean it works  i am very disappointed with the software you have a very good advertising dept   should go into politics   they promise you amazing product and deliver this  i expected corsair like programming  and i get 5 presets if i could figure out how to return this pos  with out lying thru my teeth i would do it   

Thanks for the feedback and we will surely update the software soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah this new software is horrible. At least on windows 10. please give me a link on how to download old software because this is unusable to do anything more than in previous versions and now I cant reload profiles that I spent a lot of time customizing. You promised this great new software then it takes months longer for it to come out than promised and it is this bad.

I share your disappointment, I was very excited for some new features but I cant use the updated software at all.  No ones responded yet on the loading profiles issue but I fixed it by going back to an older version.  They seem to have taken the link down but here's the installer I used.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/opo2bzd19y0rjfm/tt_esports_poseidon_z_rgb_software_v1.312.zip?dl=0

I think it would be really cool if the single key you press changes the key to a different color. Maybe also add functionality to change the keyboard's profiles when an application is launched, like a game. I found it difficult to use the program. It's slow, clunky, and it looks more advanced than it actually is. Plus some of the features cannot be selected or changed. I cannot use game mode or change the key assignment.

I think it would be really cool if the single key you press changes the key to a different color. Maybe also add functionality to change the keyboard's profiles when an application is launched, like a game. I found it difficult to use the program. It's slow, clunky, and it looks more advanced than it actually is. Plus some of the features cannot be selected or changed. I cannot use game mode or change the key assignment.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am planning to buy the Posiedon Z rgb keyboard. 

It has everything I need, but I have one question.

I'm a programmer and would love to be able to code my own lighting profiles, is that possible?

I took a look at the .prof files and the binary is really difficult to decode.

The software is very cool but I want to be able to do extremely advanced and interactive lighting profiles.

If such a feature is available it would be the perfect keyboard.

If anyone was able to find a way to edit the .prof files or maybe link the keyboard to visual studio please let me know

-Ron

• 2 months later...

286tu0y.png

Hi all, just want to share my lighting here haha :)

Mainly for FPS players, the ones in grey are lighted, in grey (duh) so you can still see how it looks. Would love to share the profile file but the software is really bad, having a hard time saving the mode. Do let me know if you guys have any suggestions to improve the lighting :P And share some if you make one!