LEVEL 10 M Hybrid

Bruce Lee

Love (d) mine too -- but just stopped working.  Came on here to try to figure out why.  Had been using wired...then all lights off...just dead...tried different USB ports...tried wireless...nothing working....

Fiddled around a bit -- now it's working again.  Could really use a faq or troubleshooting guide for this mouse.  AND I get a server error whenever I try to go to the registration page...so haven't been able to register it.

Love (d) mine too -- but just stopped working.  Came on here to try to figure out why.  Had been using wired...then all lights off...just dead...tried different USB ports...tried wireless...nothing working....

Fiddled around a bit -- now it's working again.  Could really use a faq or troubleshooting guide for this mouse.  AND I get a server error whenever I try to go to the registration page...so haven't been able to register it.

Dear 4baroque, that doesn't sound right. Please register for an account at our support page, and submit a ticket for support.

Same issue here, as well as the issues I outlined in my other thread. Sometimes when I wake my PC from sleep, the mouse will not function at all until I unplug\replug the cable to make my PC detect it again.

• 2 weeks later...