Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

TR2 Series Owners Club

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

LVHAWK

LVHAWK

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have a TR2 RX 750W bronze PS. My Computer shut off during the night and won't startup. Pressing the power on button gets no response. How do I test the power supply? 

sherrysantv

sherrysantv

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I bought the following tower, can a recommendation be made for the size of the powersupply to purchase.

Thermaltake CORE X71 Black ATX Full Tower Water Cooling Gaming Computer Case

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 73 posts

I bought the following tower, can a recommendation be made for the size of the powersupply to purchase.

Thermaltake CORE X71 Black ATX Full Tower Water Cooling Gaming Computer Case

Could you please provide the spec information?

The recommendation for the power supply should be based on what is the spec of your system. 

chikod

chikod

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've got a TR2 RX 750W bronze and the power button on the back literally just popped off of it. There I was, just sitting down watching some YouTube videos and the button just popped off spontaneously along with a copper piece. The plastic on the inside of the button is cracked a bit. Can i fix it with some epoxy or am I going to have to buy a new PSU?

I have same problem. Is there any way to purchase this button? I will change it.
Now power is connected straight, without any button. 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users