Deeply dissatisfied with the build qualify of the Sybaris.

drjimmy128

As sad as I am to report this, but I am not happy with the build quality of the Sybaris.

This one was Last September 2014, my friend with a big head tried it.

fz0o6d.jpg

TT Philippines replaced it and I am thankful, so I thought, I should be the only one who should use this headset.

And now... This happened just now, I was about to use it casually for my online teaching work and *snap*

2vil16a.jpg

I am deeply deeply dissatisfied with spending my hard earned money on this product. I had expected a lot from the build quality since it is with TTe. Getting intouch with the local distributor but I don't think I will be satisfied with a replacement if this is going to happen a third time.

I love you tt esports, but this product.. .T___T

Try go for a replacement and try not to bend it too hard when you're adjusting the headband.

I actually wasn't adjusting the headband. I casually and calmly reached for my headset to put it on because I was going to do my online teaching job.

I never bend my headsets too hard. I just do it casually, carefully every time. I never apply too much force or I am never in a rush when I use it. It happened once to me, so I definitely I would take care the 2nd time. I did, but it still snapped. 

Please do not think I am just a person who spends money and does not care about his things. This happened to me twice already. Not hating, but Just giving feedback that the build quality of the headset is not good at all. I can't accept a replacement if it is only going to break. If I accept a replacement and it breaks again, people will think either that I am dumb for breaking it a 3rd time and careless or I am dumb for still using a product that is clearly not up to par in terms of durability.

And I say this with utmost calmness and proper demeanor. 

I love the TT eSports brand. I use a Meka G Unit Illuminated, Theron that has lasted for 4 years, Ladon that has lasted equally as long, a Hyperion, the Dragon Lan Bag, the Keyboard bag and the Red Jacket.

Guest Tt Josh

I actually wasn't adjusting the headband. I casually and calmly reached for my headset to put it on because I was going to do my online teaching job.

I never bend my headsets too hard. I just do it casually, carefully every time. I never apply too much force or I am never in a rush when I use it. It happened once to me, so I definitely I would take care the 2nd time. I did, but it still snapped. 

Please do not think I am just a person who spends money and does not care about his things. This happened to me twice already. Not hating, but Just giving feedback that the build quality of the headset is not good at all. I can't accept a replacement if it is only going to break. If I accept a replacement and it breaks again, people will think either that I am dumb for breaking it a 3rd time and careless or I am dumb for still using a product that is clearly not up to par in terms of durability.

And I say this with utmost calmness and proper demeanor. 

I love the TT eSports brand. I use a Meka G Unit Illuminated, Theron that has lasted for 4 years, Ladon that has lasted equally as long, a Hyperion, the Dragon Lan Bag, the Keyboard bag and the Red Jacket.

Sorry for the inconvenience mate. We will surely improve the quality for our future products to ensure this kind of problem will not happen again. Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 year later...

Sadly this also happened to me 3 months after purchase, was'nt able to use it eversince up until today. I have not yet sent it for RMA though will they be able to replace it? I think warranty is for 2 years. I think this headset has a weakpoint since both sides snapped on the same edge, and as i have noticed same with your unit. Bought it last 2015, I'm a very busy person and the hassle of sending this back makes my headache if this can be replaced or not.

post-119073-0-38790200-1490035634_thumb.jpg