Theron Profile button not working correctly, help?

TrinSen

Ok so i just did a fresh install of windows and installed the latest theron driver and firmware update, that were listed on the website, and i noticed that the profile button doest allow me to cycle through all of the profiles but it instead sets the mouse to profile 1, and because of this i cannot access any of the other 4 profiles that i have. Any help would be appreciated

I have my suspicions that it was firmware update that did this, because every thing seemed to work fine on my mouse before I fresh installed and updated the mouse firmware

Guest Tt Josh

Ok so i just did a fresh install of windows and installed the latest theron driver and firmware update, that were listed on the website, and i noticed that the profile button doest allow me to cycle through all of the profiles but it instead sets the mouse to profile 1, and because of this i cannot access any of the other 4 profiles that i have. Any help would be appreciated

I have my suspicions that it was firmware update that did this, because every thing seemed to work fine on my mouse before I fresh installed and updated the mouse firmware

Did you try restart your computer after the installation? Try that and see whether it solves the problem. :)