Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tt Paul

Veni Vidi Vici (Team 3V) - Tt Portugal

62 posts in this topic

Hello, 

we have successfully been promoted to cevo main, one goal down, one more to go, now focusing on being promoted from ESEA Intermediate, to ESEA Main.

Taraus

Hello, 

we have successfully been promoted to cevo main, one goal down, one more to go, now focusing on being promoted from ESEA Intermediate, to ESEA Main.

Taraus

Glad to hear that! :D

Hi Guys, 

We have unfortunately have had a roster change, Kwelie left to play for a all Norweign team & we removed Belmont for the lineup. So we now have Matthieu ''MAT'' Protat  & Craig ''fuhQ'' Robertson, they will be with us on a trial basis.

We have reached both our goals and aims of this year, which was get into ESEA Main & CEVO Main, some of the team's we will be playing next season in both leagues are very well known (Vexed Gaming, KILLERFISH, gBots etc etc, i'll put a link below.), so a whole different ball game this year and we hope to impress you guys.

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=standings&division_id=2606&find_entity_id=102293#entity102293

Many thanks,

Taraus

Sadly he had to let the European Team go, saying goodbye to an amazing, team, we apreciate all the effort and wish the best luck!

So, for the next year, we are planning on keeping out Portuguese team as the main team, concentrating on the Portuguese community only.

We will host a tournament in March (dates still not settled), since we, as an organization, are known by our tournaments and presence on other events.

I will update you guys soon!

Tt Tautlih likes this

Sadly he had to let the European Team go, saying goodbye to an amazing, team, we apreciate all the effort and wish the best luck!

So, for the next year, we are planning on keeping out Portuguese team as the main team, concentrating on the Portuguese community only.

We will host a tournament in March (dates still not settled), since we, as an organization, are known by our tournaments and presence on other events.

I will update you guys soon!

Sounds great Becky, can't wait to hear the details!

I'm sorry for being away this long, but we've troubled couple of months. We are back on track though!

We have a new CS:GO team, since our last one left:

Miguel "Jas" Canelha

Vitor "MKWNZIE" Teixeira

Daniel "psh" Alves

Pedro "dArk" Martins

Fabio "Griff" Henrique

Wish us luck on this new phase! 

I'm sorry for being away this long, but we've troubled couple of months. We are back on track though!

We have a new CS:GO team, since our last one left:

Miguel "Jas" Canelha

Vitor "MKWNZIE" Teixeira

Daniel "psh" Alves

Pedro "dArk" Martins

Fabio "Griff" Henrique

Wish us luck on this new phase! 

Good luck, and do keep us updated with some great photos and screenshots!