Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Veni Vidi Vici (Team 3V) - Tt Portugal

- - - - - Counter-Strike : Global Offen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

BeckyBu

BeckyBu

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Quick update guys! Since we lost our last team (which I wish the best!) we now have 2 new teams:

European Team (main):

Taraus "taraus" Feirn
Jak "nETTOO" Dougherty
Paul "vyp" Jensen 
Thomas "Kwelie" Paaske
Maximillian "Belmont" Engelmann

https://play.esea.net/teams/102293

https://cevo.com/eve.../roster/569341/

Portuguese Team:

Arlindo "Torres" Torres
Miguel "dvn" Madureira 
Diogo "shn" Barbosa 
António "MKWsf" Carvalho 
Rafael "unknown;gi/2959/" Duarte

More news soon ^^

• adelinevoc likes this

kwelie

kwelie

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys, 

I'm the latest pick up to the team, but no stranger to team games. I'm fairly new to the CS franchise, as I started playing it full time last summer, after competing at the highest level in different games, where i've competed on LANs in Japan and Taiwan. My role within the team is 2. entry fragger. 

Personally I'm really glad we found 3V as an organisation, and you guys are what makes it possible. I hope we can represent your brand well, and that's pretty much it. If you have any questions send me a DM on twitter @officialkwelie.

Best regards,

Thomas 'Kwelie' Paaske

Vyp

Vyp

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi :) My name is Paul, playing under the pseudonym Vyp. I'm a 23 year old Norwegian law student currently playing as a the main awper in team3v.

I`ve been playing the counter strike franchise on and off for over 10 years, and picked up CS:GO well over 1 year ago. 

Best regards,

Paul "Vyp" Jensen

tARAUS

tARAUS

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

My name is Taraus ''tARAUS'' Feirn, i am the team captain and entry fragger for team3v. I am currently studying at Brighton University, doing a sports coaching and development degree. We as a team are very happy to be apart of an established organisation that shares the same goals and has the same dedication that we do. If you have any further questions about our team, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards,

Taraus <3 

Belmont

Belmont

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I'm Belmont and I'm in the in-game leader for the team. I'm looking forward to working with you and bring home a lot of results!

Tt Johnny

Tt Johnny

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Welcome to join with us :)

Johnny Hsu

Tt eSPORTS, a gaming peripheral division of Thermaltake

johnnyhsu@ttesports.com

Torres

Torres

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey,

My name is Arlindo "Torres" Torres, I'm the in-game leader for TEAM 3V Portuguese Team,

We are currently playing for xfunction Main Series (http://xfunction.pt/main-2015) and also,

yesterday we qualified for Alientech CS:GO Titans I that starts next week, with top tier portuguese teams such as Team Alientech, K1CK, FTW, and also the brazilian team Keyd Stars. 

This tournament is really important for us and we will do our best.

Prizes:

Best regards,

Arlindo "Torres" Torres

MKWsf

MKWsf

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

I'm from Team 3v Portuguese team and today we will play versus eQuilibrium for xfunction Main Series. We are training a lot and i hope to win this match.  :)

António "MKWsf" Carvalho

Tt Johnny

Tt Johnny

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Good luck guys! Please share some photos when you guys in training or compete with other teams with our gears, then we can help to share it and promote 3V on our social medias!!

Johnny Hsu

johnnyhsu@ttesports.com

TT Ben

TT Ben

Tte Staff

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Welcome to the party, guys. :D

Torres

Torres

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

We gonna play vs K1CK eSports tomorrow (13th October at 10PM CET) for Alientech Titans I.

All coverage of the tournament here: http://fraglider.pt/...-fase-de-grupos

Regards,

Arlindo "Torres" Torres

Portuguese Team

dvn

dvn

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Tomorrow we will play against K1ck eSports (13th October at 10PM CET) for Alientech Titans I.

The game is on csgolounge here: http://csgolounge.com/match?m=6102(bet in us).

Regards,

Miguel "dvn" Madureira

Tt Johnny

Tt Johnny

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Nice to see you guys keep competing with others, good luck and share some photos with us by posing here!!

Johnny Hsu

johnnyhsu@ttesports.com

tARAUS

tARAUS

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello, 

we have successfully been promoted to cevo main, one goal down, one more to go, now focusing on being promoted from ESEA Intermediate, to ESEA Main.

Taraus

Tt Johnny

Tt Johnny

Tt Staff

• Administrators
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

:)

Johnny Hsu

johnnyhsu@ttesports.com

TT Ben

TT Ben

Tte Staff

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Hello, 

we have successfully been promoted to cevo main, one goal down, one more to go, now focusing on being promoted from ESEA Intermediate, to ESEA Main.

Taraus

Glad to hear that! :D

tARAUS

tARAUS

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Guys, 

We have unfortunately have had a roster change, Kwelie left to play for a all Norweign team & we removed Belmont for the lineup. So we now have Matthieu ''MAT'' Protat  & Craig ''fuhQ'' Robertson, they will be with us on a trial basis.

We have reached both our goals and aims of this year, which was get into ESEA Main & CEVO Main, some of the team's we will be playing next season in both leagues are very well known (Vexed Gaming, KILLERFISH, gBots etc etc, i'll put a link below.), so a whole different ball game this year and we hope to impress you guys.

https://play.esea.ne...93#entity102293

Many thanks,

Taraus

BeckyBu

BeckyBu

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Sadly he had to let the European Team go, saying goodbye to an amazing, team, we apreciate all the effort and wish the best luck!

So, for the next year, we are planning on keeping out Portuguese team as the main team, concentrating on the Portuguese community only.

We will host a tournament in March (dates still not settled), since we, as an organization, are known by our tournaments and presence on other events.

I will update you guys soon!

• Tt Tautlih likes this

Tt Tautlih

Tt Tautlih

Hardcore Guru

• Administrators
  • 2,168 posts

Sadly he had to let the European Team go, saying goodbye to an amazing, team, we apreciate all the effort and wish the best luck!

So, for the next year, we are planning on keeping out Portuguese team as the main team, concentrating on the Portuguese community only.

We will host a tournament in March (dates still not settled), since we, as an organization, are known by our tournaments and presence on other events.

I will update you guys soon!

Sounds great Becky, can't wait to hear the details!

BeckyBu

BeckyBu

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

I'm sorry for being away this long, but we've troubled couple of months. We are back on track though!

We have a new CS:GO team, since our last one left:

Miguel "Jas" Canelha

Vitor "MKWNZIE" Teixeira

Daniel "psh" Alves

Pedro "dArk" Martins

Fabio "Griff" Henrique

Wish us luck on this new phase! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Counter-Strike : Global Offen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users