Had a great productive weekend, got a bunch of little things taken care of, and was able to start assembling the water cooling loop.
Got some of the lighting done, which required some soldering. I had to cut up the UV ledstrip and re-attach them so they would lay where I wanted.
For the logo badging on the front, there was only a small area where I could hide the leds so they wouldn't bee seen through the badge, so two strips were laid side-by side and connected via two small wires.
A quick smoke test..
Once I confirmed they worked, I stuck them to the inside of the lightbox, on the wall behind the solid part of the logo. The box was lined with aluminum foil tape, which accomplishes two things: Reflectivity inside the box, and keeping the light from escaping anywhere else but out through the logo face.
Here's the logo lit up with nice indirect lighting.
And here's the finished lettering that will go underneath the lit logo badge..
The logo also makes an appearance inside the inner chamber, on both sides. I had some 1/8" acrylic cut to cover the floor and up the sides, turning into Adrenal Express half way up.
Now you know why I painted the inside of the box the way I did.
I got the box lit up with more UV lighting, hidden behind the front edge all the way around.
And finally with the floor in place, I could start installing reservoirs and the rest of the hardware..
This is the last week before voting starts! It will be close, but I think I can get this thing wrapped up before the deadline. Wish me luck!