Project "Wet" Evga Hadron Hydro

marcam923

Hello Everyone! :cool: So I am starting a new mod project, that should be completed this month.

I will start off with a few pictures and add them as I go! Will be doing some video shooting as well through out the log, and definitely a final overview, as well as my thoughts on the case.

Hope you enjoy! 

IMG_0442_zps380264af.jpg

IMG_0443_zpsfa3b4cd7.jpg

IMG_0444_zps9571b63d.jpg

IMG_0452_zpsdef0f961.jpg

IMG_0457_zps32cabd95.jpg

IMG_0459_zps90c68a47.jpg

IMG_0467_zpsef0a3471.jpg

IMG_0461_zps5b93cc25.jpg

Thank You,
Marc

Yay!! I am also a primochill fan.. use their hardware for all of my watercooling builds.

Is this your first hard tubing build? I curious on why you passed up PETG for hard acrylic.

I have used both and PETG is soooo much easier to work with..the bends are very forgiving...the plastic itself is bendable even and I had almost no bubbles. Worth taking a look at if you get frustrated with the hard acrylic..primochill also sells the petg. 

Look forward to seeing your build progress!!!

Yay!! I am also a primochill fan.. use their hardware for all of my watercooling builds.

Is this your first hard tubing build? I curious on why you passed up PETG for hard acrylic.

I have used both and PETG is soooo much easier to work with..the bends are very forgiving...the plastic itself is bendable even and I had almost no bubbles. Worth taking a look at if you get frustrated with the hard acrylic..primochill also sells the petg. 

Look forward to seeing your build progress!!!

Not the first time I have worked with rigid tubing, will be the first in such a small build. I already had the Primochill tubing, no need to order more :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Only cause you asked for it :)

Ok guys, I have been very busy, but have been working on the Hadron and will have it completed by this weekend.

So far, I have done a complete paint job, modded the front, and the top. Custom polished and painted radiator, still have a little cutting left to do to the chassis.

I basically wanted to add airflow to the bottom of the case, the graphics card will be aircooled for now, and the power supply being a 1U unit, only has a very small fan, so the additional airflow should help cool those components.

Also the hard drive cages have been removed, to make way for the watercooling and other modding goodness :)

Enjoy!

IMAG1852_zps4cnnsy5y.jpg

IMAG1834_zpskhk9gnpe.jpg

IMG_20140825_024140_zpsts4acbfs.jpg

IMAG1852_zps4cnnsy5y.jpg

IMAG1843_zpsrtd6gzvt.jpg

IMAG1844_zpsgxufatct.jpg

IMAG1851_zps3j2m2u58.jpg

IMAG1852_zps4cnnsy5y.jpg

IMAG1855_zpsy0wmb2nt.jpg

IMAG1857_zpsz55na2ep.jpg

I have more pictures, and also high res shots, this is just a quick update, to hold you over until I can get a better update in! Thanks for watching! 

p.s. yes that radiator is polished copper, then painted the remaining blue to match the rest of the fittings and tubing, and it really looks so much better in person! 

~Marc

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...