Tt CHALLENGER Multimedia Keys

DarkRaziel

Hello, I just bought a TT Challenger gaming keyboard and I have a few questions regarding the multimedia keys.

When I press the key for "Play" it tries to open Windows Media Player, the problem is that I don't use that music player, instead I use Aimp3 and I wanted to know if I can configure the multimedia keys to be used by this or any other.

Hey DarkRaziel, the team got AIMP3 and was able to control it fine. WMP did not open for them.  This was tested with the Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER keyboard (not the CHALLENGER Pro / CHALLENGER Illuminated / CHALLENGER Ultimate). 

Do you have multiple media players open at the same time?

I only use Aimp3.

I just uninstalled WMP and it still won't work. Whenever I press the "Play" button it displays a music image and does nothing.

Edit: I just noticed that this problem only occurs if I have "Tt eSPORTS Challenger gaming keyboard Driver" open. If I close the program the multimedia keys work without any problem (but I lose the option to use my profiles).

• 2 years later...

Hi. Can somebody please advise me? I bought a challenger keyboard and im having problems with the media keys. Every time i press FN and any one of the media keys it opens WMP. My default player is WINAMP. Ive checked and tripple checked that WINAMP is in fact my default player. This is on Windows 10