LEVEL 10 M Wireless Mouse - Nothing but trouble

Gothacka

Just wanted to share my experience with the Level 10 M Wireless gaming mouse, I'm sure many of you have not had a problem but I have had nothing but trouble with this mouse...

First off, I had to return this mouse TWICE - I am now on my third mouse. The first two mice, the wireless mode would not work AT ALL and the battery would not charge, the issue was reproduced at the store where I purchased it, and yes we tried paring button, multiple different PCs etc etc.

Now on my third mouse and the Wifi works intermittently - the mouse will constantly freeze up or 'jitter' like it's getting signal interference or something, but I have the receiver right next to the mouse pretty much and I'm using a TT mousepad - this issue I've also reproduced on multiple PCs.

This is the third Level 10 M mouse which I'm going to return - this time I will be taking a different brand of mouse back from the store.

Here's a review on Youtube also outlining other issues with the mouse software 

Cheers.

Hey Gothacka,  this surely isn't how the Level 10 M Hybrid's supposed to function.  We're very sorry about that.

Have you tried going through Tt support? http://my.ttesports.com/index.aspx

Seems like this one's a bit more complicated, and it might be best to go through support where we can troubleshoot this. 

Hey mate, thanks for the suggestion but honestly after this experience, going through three of these mice, and reading the issues people are having with other TT mice, I'm of the opinion the TT mice are not very reliable and the software is sub-par - honestly I'm going to have to take this mouse back and go with a different brand.