Sign in to follow this  
Tt Andy

What are the names of your rigs?

My last one was called the "Blue Beast". Currently I only have a test/bench rig and with that being said the components are constantly changing in it so I call it my "Lil Orphan House" . 

Also, how dare you start such a thread and not give us the name of your rig... Shame on you :P 

My last one was called the "Blue Beast". Currently I only have a test/bench rig and with that being said the components are constantly changing in it so I call it my "Lil Orphan House" . 

Also, how dare you start such a thread and not give us the name of your rig... Shame on you :P

Haha, nice rig names TheEnos! loving the Lil Orphan House name

Oh i didn't leave the name of my rig haha, my bad!

I actually call my rig Sleeper! looks plain from the outside but can pack a punch haha..

My upcoming one is the Red Comet which is a common nickname Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam is refferred to as due to the red mechs he pilots that are allegedly 3x faster than their normal counterparts (which is appropriate considering I haven't really used a PC with a Dedicated GPU in years). If I was to make future builds they would likely be successors such as "Red Comet Mk.II" and "Red Comet Ground-Type"

To change the overall look of your document, choose new Theme elements on the Page Layout tab. To change the looks available in the Quick Style gallery, use the Change Current Quick Style Set command. Both the Themes gallery and the Quick Styles gallery provide reset commands so that you can always restore the look of your document to the original contained in your current template. Printable August 2017 Calendar Printable September 2017 Calendar Printable July 2017 CalendarOn the Insert tab, the galleries include items that are designed to coordinate with the overall look of your document. You can use these galleries to insert tables, headers, footers, lists, cover pages, and other document building blocks. When you create pictures, charts, or diagrams, they also coordinate with your current document look.