DRACONEM Aluminum mouse pad

CyberDustin777

After waiting for a few months I finally got one of my own.  This is a very sturdy, well made mouse pad for the gamer in everyone.  With four rubber feet on each corner, and two spare feet in the box, it doesn't move across the table.  The cord bungee keeps the mouse cord off the table so it doesn't get tangled on items on your desk.  I have found my new favorite mouse pad, get yours today.

post-109-0-69488500-1408730661_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-48136700-1408730676_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Paul

Solved my issue with the mouse pad bungee and rubber pads.  Just a little liquid nails in there and their are snug as a bug.

Hi, DKmann101~

How do you like the Draconem mousepad so far, any ideas would like to share with us?

I'm loving the mouse pad.  It doesn't get dirty like other soft pads, just wipe it off with a wet cloth. The only idea I have is making the corners and bungee not slide off so easily. As you read, I put a small dab of adhesive in each one and now they don't move a bit.  I can slide the pad anywhere on my desk that I want and everything is snug as a bug.  Also I wrapped the bungee with a little velcro, that I purchased for cable management, so that I don't pull the cord out of it.  I'm currently waiting on a new gaming mouse to arrive. I picked up a Black Combat White from your clearance sale. It should arrive by Wednesday the 8th.  Will add a few more pics after that arrives. 

post-109-0-70772200-1412493124_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the mouse pad.  It doesn't get dirty like other soft pads, just wipe it off with a wet cloth. The only idea I have is making the corners and bungee not slide off so easily. As you read, I put a small dab of adhesive in each one and now they don't move a bit.  I can slide the pad anywhere on my desk that I want and everything is snug as a bug.  Also I wrapped the bungee with a little velcro, that I purchased for cable management, so that I don't pull the cord out of it.  I'm currently waiting on a new gaming mouse to arrive. I picked up a Black Combat White from your clearance sale. It should arrive by Wednesday the 8th.  Will add a few more pics after that arrives. 

Sweet!

• 7 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

I'm looking for a wrist rest to use with this, are you able to cut down the Thermaltake ones without them falling apart?

This issue has already been brought up and they will fix this issue in the future.