Replacement cables for Level 10 M Headset

Dalca

I've purchased a Level 10 M headset a while back and it still functions absolutely no problem. Thumbs up on the construction.

However, near constant usage and moving around appears to have damaged the headset cable which was provided with it, preventing the contacts from actually touching properly and, as such, rendering the microphone unusable. The second cable intended for simply music is intact and works properly.

Buying a whole new headset due to a damaged detachable cable is not very high on my list of priorities currently and I can't seem to find anywhere which would have spare cables in stock, so I'd like to ask if anyone knows of a store who does and delivers to Canada.

I've purchased a Level 10 M headset a while back and it still functions absolutely no problem. Thumbs up on the construction.

However, near constant usage and moving around appears to have damaged the headset cable which was provided with it, preventing the contacts from actually touching properly and, as such, rendering the microphone unusable. The second cable intended for simply music is intact and works properly.

Buying a whole new headset due to a damaged detachable cable is not very high on my list of priorities currently and I can't seem to find anywhere which would have spare cables in stock, so I'd like to ask if anyone knows of a store who does and delivers to Canada.

Hi Dalca, please contact our customer support and we will have someone to assist you on your issue.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)