lpmagic

Some input please?

Hello all,

I have been working on a pretty cool build on my new core X9 case. I believe I have most of the interior built and put together, just fussing with some power cables and fan extensions right now, but that should be it. I'm at a point where the nuts and bolts are effectively done, so it will be a usable computer :) (it has taken me way too long to get here) My next task is to work on some serious modding for the case, well, for me it's serious, and will likely take a while, life gets in the way a lot.

Ok, down to the question :)

I need to paint the case (core X9, once again) just the outside.

Do I need to sand and prime?

and if so, how detailed should I be in the sanding, am I just scuffing so the paint will adhere, or am I going down to bare metal? would sandblasting be better?

Do I use a an air gun to paint or is canned spray paint adequate?

I will be looking for a  matte finish but i would like it to be buttery smooth.

Any pointers and thoughts would be very welcome, I'm very new to modding and so far the ride has been a lot of fun, I originally started this build in an corsair c70, and, well, it just grew to the point that it was not going to make it in there, so I donated that and bought the core X9, lol, everything fits quite well :)

Once I'm done I will post some pics where it is allowed, so far I think it looks great!!

Thanks for any help you all can give!!!

Lpmagic

Presently is modifying that is made out of the scrutinized just memory rom of a figuring gadget? My paper writer this huge significance from online work here so convey incorporated into the period of gathering, is used to run client programs on the gadget likewise to sharing focuses done as such it will be a usable PC.

Really Rio DE Janine is an unsafe city. I can't deny. Be that as it may, Rio is the most wonderful city of the Brazil to me. A few hoods are perilous, however another aren't. The South Side is more sheltered.Salvador remains in  Dissertation Service UK Northeast of the Brazil and it's an awesome city. It has a differentiate culture, an expand music, on the grounds that in there is the establishment of the Brazil. Furthermore, it's not a risky city like Rio, but rather there are some hazardous spots.

This is a very good ste you can take to ensure that you get the best results form the people. dissertation writing service .If you think that that proper results cannot be achieved form the right kind of people, then it is essential that the right people have your back and give you the best possible things to help you achieve the best results. 

Hello Friends, You will be glad to know that here we are going to provide you the best portal for  free happy wheels games online and these games are smooth games. You can play these games online without any error and these games are in the best quality. You can play these games with the help of keys  which not only entertain you but also improves your skills. Once go for these games.