Water 3.0 Performer and Kraken G10?

DatGameh

Hello everyone. I am going to make a build, and I want to cool my GPU with liquid, by using NZXT's Kraken G10. And kindly enough, the company is kind enough to make several other products from different brands to be compatible. And so I chose what is available in my country, the Water 3.0 Performer (Also, I am going to SLI). But there may be a problem: The Tubing might not be long enough to stick to a mount, for the fact that in the picture, one of the tubes look like it is stretched to the CPU, and has nearly reached it's limit.

So will it mount well? Especially the second Card's cooler? I plan to mount the radiator, on the back and bottom like so:

dcx183.jpg

But if it doesn't, well I suggest to make the tubing extended for the future versions of the water. Probably the "Water 3.1"? A small update on the tubing. Nothing much. Besides, many will like it for the extension for the increased practicality of the cooler. For those, "just in case" situations. Like this cooler for example. Mods and all!

Hi DatGameh

Thanks for choosing our product.

I can't see the picture you attached, but currently the tube of water 3.0  series can not be extended,

we will consider your suggestion for the future product development.    

Sorry about the pic. I can see it though. It was crappy anyways

But thanks for the consideration. It really helps.

But basically, in the picture, I show that I want to mount a radiator in the backplate, and in the bottom of the case. The case I plan to buy has both of them available for configuration, but I am just afraid of compatibility.

And for the length of the tube, I suggest to bring it a little bit over 400mm. That way, worries will not really exist.

So thanks anyways!

Hello everyone. I am going to make a build, and I want to cool my GPU with liquid, by using NZXT's Kraken G10. And kindly enough, the company is kind enough to make several other products from different brands to be compatible. And so I chose what is available in my country, the Water 3.0 Performer (Also, I am going to SLI). But there may be a problem: The Tubing might not be long enough to stick to a mount, for the fact that in the picture, one of the tubes look like it is stretched to the CPU, and has nearly reached it's limit.

So will it mount well? Especially the second Card's cooler? I plan to mount the radiator, on the back and bottom like so:

dcx183.jpg

But if it doesn't, well I suggest to make the tubing extended for the future versions of the water. Probably the "Water 3.1"? A small update on the tubing. Nothing much. Besides, many will like it for the extension for the increased practicality of the cooler. For those, "just in case" situations. Like this cooler for example. Mods and all!

Hello Datgameh,

I believe that your draft configuration should work, the case you are currently using is Phanteks right?

I would suggest you to first measure from your card to the radiator mounting area you are going to use, but take into consideration the thickness of the Fan+Rad

The length of the tube on the Water 3.0 Performer is 360mm, so i think you have enough to work with there!

Remember to also take into consideration your motherboard slots as not all motherboards have the same slot configuration

May I know which case you are going to buy?

I am going to go get the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Hello Datgameh,

I believe that your draft configuration should work, the case you are currently using is Phanteks right?

I would suggest you to first measure from your card to the radiator mounting area you are going to use, but take into consideration the thickness of the Fan+Rad

The length of the tube on the Water 3.0 Performer is 360mm, so i think you have enough to work with there!

Remember to also take into consideration your motherboard slots as not all motherboards have the same slot configuration

Alright. I will try doing that! Thanks a bunch