COMMANDER Gaming Gear Combo Keyboard Stopped Working

slowbro

Hi. I have been using the COMMANDER Gaming Gear Combo keyboard and mouse for a couple of months now and have been very happy with them. However, the keyboard stopped working today. When I plug it into the computer it says USB device not recognized and under device manager it is labeled as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). I have tried using the keyboard with a few different computers just to make sure that it wasn't a problem with the computer. Not sure what I should do. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Guest Tt Josh

Did you try to uninstall the USB driver from Device Manager for the Commander Combo Keyboard? Try to uninstall and plug it in again and restart your computer after that. If not, you might need to bring it back to the store where you purchased the keyboard from and they will be able to assist you :)

• 1 year later...

So I also have been having issues with your products. This is my second keyboard and mouse combo set I've purchased and have had the same issue with your products. I'm a software engineer with over 12 years experience and I had a hard time using your products, can't imagine how hard it is for others.  

Its now day 3 and I'm on my last nerve with your product as I can't find any drivers to support it and have contacted your tech support as well. I've still not heard anything and its day 3.

How hard is it to spend .05 cents for a CD with your product drivers loaded on it and put that in the box? Or have a link on your site to download the most recent version.

I've downloaded just about everything I could find with Commander or Multi-Light to get this keyboard to work..:angry:

Before I take it back does anyone have advice on getting the drivers?

I'm afraid that we don't have any software for the commander combo.

If your keyboard stop working, please try it on the other computer or contact our customer service here: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx 

USA / Canada:
ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

• 2 years later...