TT Saphira .. Low Max speed

furiusQ

Hello, I bought a mouse TT Saphira, actually I bought one years ago, but only now I am using.

The mouse I use it for gaming fps, specifically CS: GO.

The mouse has a big problem, it has a limited maximum speed of movement. When I want to "whip" has no precise movement.

The sensor is ADNS 3090 ... So Why Have a very low maximum speed?

I tried to update the firmware and still the same problem. I have also read in many forums people with the same problem.

I want to know if they can fix, tell me the truth, who has spent much time and apparently not there is a solution or at least I do not know.

Have solution or not?

Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad English ..

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I bought a mouse TT Saphira, actually I bought one years ago, but only now I am using.

The mouse I use it for gaming fps, specifically CS: GO.

The mouse has a big problem, it has a limited maximum speed of movement. When I want to "whip" has no precise movement.

The sensor is ADNS 3090 ... So Why Have a very low maximum speed?

I tried to update the firmware and still the same problem. I have also read in many forums people with the same problem.

I want to know if they can fix, tell me the truth, who has spent much time and apparently not there is a solution or at least I do not know.

Have solution or not?

Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad English ..

Hi, did you try to adjust the DPI levels? It can be adjusted by pressing the DPI button under the mouse :)

I do not speak of IPR, or the pointer speed ....

I mean, when rapid movements are done in FPS games, mouse movement can not read well and ends tienendo rare kind of acceleration.

It is difficult to explain the problem, but I think I understand what I mean and I'm not the only one with this problem.

Here another user with the same problem:

Thank you

The problem of wheel honestly do not care.

What I Affect  lot is the maximum speed of 1.3m/s ..

I tried updating the firmware and have the same problem 

Please I need a solution, I can not believe how this mouse has so little low speed, I thought that having a sensor 3090 should be at least more than 2m / s (minimum)

PEQ2dHj3.png

Thanks.

Guest Tt Josh

Well unfortunately I can not wait long. I'll save my Saphira. I do not understand how they can sell a mouse "gamer" with a maximum speed of 1.3m / s

I give constructive criticism: Try products before of sell to users.

We are currently awaiting for the response from our Vendor.

• 4 weeks later...