Tte Volos button jammed

Veneratus

Hi, the A button on my Tte Volos has just recently gotten what i feel has to be described as stuck or jammed. The issue isn't in the button itself being unable to move from being caught on something but seems to feel like either the mechanical switch or the X shaped bridge between the button and the switch being stuck or simply the mechanical switch has worn out. While the mouse has been fairly extensively this is not the most used button, the D and E buttons are used far more so i feel it's slightly odd that the A button would have hit it's life expectancy much earlier.

As i am unable to dismantle this mouse on my own i am wondering what my course of action should be, i do not recall exactly when i purchased the mouse but it would have been at least a year ago so i'm also unsure as to whether the warranty would still cover me sending it in for test/fix or replacement.

I will also add that since purchasing i have experienced the "stuck button" issue where the key function gets stuck on as mentioned in multiple other threads and dozens of communities  and reviews, while a hindrance i didn't think too much of it as the stuck key is easily identifiable and pressing it again will fix the issue temporarily. But from reading testing responses from other users reporting all clears when tested i can safely say that the team that tests the mice don't do it very thoroughly, without fail it will occur at least once every 5 minutes on my mouse which i can't imagine not being able to recreate in a test environment; i will mention however that it occurs far more often with buttons A,B,C,D,E than any others so it may be easier to identify during testing phase to macro all the keys to space bar and fill notepad with I then simply slowly click all buttons until issue occurs causing space to repeat by itself. Note that this issue can be recreated on any operating system ranging from windows xp to windows 10 as it has occured on all, even after firmware updates and rma's etc etc, it is a persistent issue that while may not appear on all - certainly seems to be affecting a large percentage of users even after replacement meaning it's not simply a faulty batch.

Aside from the above, this mouse is by far my favourite design out of all mice i've used. The arrangement of the buttons and the sheer amount of them, not to mention the macro capabilities and extensive profiles makes it the perfect mouse for me, i'm rather attached to this mouse but despite how great it is i feel like if i was to have to purchase a new mouse i may not go for another thermaltake based on the issue listed above which is truly a shame as i don't feel like there's a mouse design out there i would prefer over the Volos.

Mouse was purchased in Australia, Victoria from U-mart. Serial Number: MO-VLS-WDLOBK-01HA002568

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, the A button on my Tte Volos has just recently gotten what i feel has to be described as stuck or jammed. The issue isn't in the button itself being unable to move from being caught on something but seems to feel like either the mechanical switch or the X shaped bridge between the button and the switch being stuck or simply the mechanical switch has worn out. While the mouse has been fairly extensively this is not the most used button, the D and E buttons are used far more so i feel it's slightly odd that the A button would have hit it's life expectancy much earlier.

As i am unable to dismantle this mouse on my own i am wondering what my course of action should be, i do not recall exactly when i purchased the mouse but it would have been at least a year ago so i'm also unsure as to whether the warranty would still cover me sending it in for test/fix or replacement.

I will also add that since purchasing i have experienced the "stuck button" issue where the key function gets stuck on as mentioned in multiple other threads and dozens of communities  and reviews, while a hindrance i didn't think too much of it as the stuck key is easily identifiable and pressing it again will fix the issue temporarily. But from reading testing responses from other users reporting all clears when tested i can safely say that the team that tests the mice don't do it very thoroughly, without fail it will occur at least once every 5 minutes on my mouse which i can't imagine not being able to recreate in a test environment; i will mention however that it occurs far more often with buttons A,B,C,D,E than any others so it may be easier to identify during testing phase to macro all the keys to space bar and fill notepad with I then simply slowly click all buttons until issue occurs causing space to repeat by itself. Note that this issue can be recreated on any operating system ranging from windows xp to windows 10 as it has occured on all, even after firmware updates and rma's etc etc, it is a persistent issue that while may not appear on all - certainly seems to be affecting a large percentage of users even after replacement meaning it's not simply a faulty batch.

Aside from the above, this mouse is by far my favourite design out of all mice i've used. The arrangement of the buttons and the sheer amount of them, not to mention the macro capabilities and extensive profiles makes it the perfect mouse for me, i'm rather attached to this mouse but despite how great it is i feel like if i was to have to purchase a new mouse i may not go for another thermaltake based on the issue listed above which is truly a shame as i don't feel like there's a mouse design out there i would prefer over the Volos.

Mouse was purchased in Australia, Victoria from U-mart. Serial Number: MO-VLS-WDLOBK-01HA002568

Hey mate, please contact our customer support at rma@thermaltake.com.au and we will have someone to assist you further :)