Guest Tt Josh

POSEIDON Z PLUS EXPERIENCE PROGRAM

47 posts in this topic

post-1609-0-64666000-1450425239_thumb.jpg

Here we will have our users of POSEIDON Z PLUS to share their photos and experience feedback after using the POSEIDON Z PLUS Smart Keyboard.

Let us show you the power of Internet f Things! Tt eSPORTS will like to choose limited numbers of volunteers to experience the Tt eSPORTS community and data management platform and chosen volunteers will be provided a brand new POSEIDON Z Plus smart keyboard!

Follow the below steps to participate:

1) Click the link (http://plus.ttesports.com/en)

2) Click on “ENTER†and sign up for an account (if you do not have an account)

3) Click on the “EXPERIENCE IOT†icon under “ENTER†(if you already have an account)

4) Fill in the required information

5) Click SUBMIT

Experience Program duration: NOW until 2016/1/8 (Friday)

Selected volunteers will be contacted accordingly after the experience program ends. Please ensure all information provided is correct!

Wow! I'm waiting for this great opportunity! You're so awesome! I hope I will be pick as a volunteer because I really want to even before without the giveaway. Thanks again guys!

Guys, Amazing job on this keyboard.

I stated in another post that ive had this keyboard now for about 6 months, and still cant tell any age to it, Mechanical keys are holding up great! I work in an office environment and this RGB Keyboard sees tons of heavy use all day long with, chats and notes. And then when I'm home its being used to browse the web and play games. I'm not typically a fan of using Blue switches to play games, But I'm using it to really see what this keyboard can do, It is honestly one of the cheapest boards i own, and its sadly one of the nicest. This is actually my second board from Thermaltake, but i have the ZX witch was my first 75% board, and not sure if I'm liking the idea of no Ten Key. ^_^

Ive uploaded my photos of my RGB Blue switch. Looks great even in a well lit area. Recommended to anyone looking for a mechanical RGB keyboard with a lot of potential for upgrades the few dollars spent on it.

Good Job Thermaltake!

post-51333-0-10207100-1451015433_thumb.jpg

post-51333-0-90152300-1451015513_thumb.jpg

post-51333-0-67825100-1451015590_thumb.jpg

Guys, Amazing job on this keyboard.

I stated in another post that ive had this keyboard now for about 6 months, and still cant tell any age to it, Mechanical keys are holding up great! I work in an office environment and this RGB Keyboard sees tons of heavy use all day long with, chats and notes. And then when I'm home its being used to browse the web and play games. I'm not typically a fan of using Blue switches to play games, But I'm using it to really see what this keyboard can do, It is honestly one of the cheapest boards i own, and its sadly one of the nicest. This is actually my second board from Thermaltake, but i have the ZX witch was my first 75% board, and not sure if I'm liking the idea of no Ten Key. ^_^

Ive uploaded my photos of my RGB Blue switch. Looks great even in a well lit area. Recommended to anyone looking for a mechanical RGB keyboard with a lot of potential for upgrades the few dollars spent on it.

Good Job Thermaltake!

I doubt this is the Poseidon Z Plus, as far as I'm aware it's not available in RGB edition but only blue backlightning unless it's updated and I'm not aware of it :)

​I meant to write this already some time ago, but work got in the way :P

POSEIDON Z PLUS is not a RGB keyboard, it's just a blue backlighting keyboard

​I would rephrase that sentence before Kenny sees it, hahaha :P

It's not just a blue backlighting keyboard, it's THE smart keyboard that happens to have blue backlighting :D

​Either way cheers, I already wondered especially since the OP wrote he already has it for 6 months or so.