Guest Tt Josh

POSEIDON Z PLUS EXPERIENCE PROGRAM

47 posts in this topic

Uhm, little help here! How can I update/sync/link my stats to my plus.ttesports account?! :huh:

You will need to download the "Tt eSPORTS Plus" mobile application from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)

Hoai Phuong likes this

So I have to have a smartphone using either android or iOS for that right?! :o

Does it available as an app for win 8.1?! My notebook has Bluetooth and using win 8.1, I don't own any smart phone right now.

My current mobile phone is a "bricking-ultra durable" Nokia 208!   :lol:

So I have to have a smartphone using either android or iOS for that right?! :o

Does it available as an app for win 8.1?! My notebook has Bluetooth and using win 8.1, I don't own any smart phone right now.

My current mobile phone is a "bricking-ultra durable" Nokia 208!   :lol:

We only support Android and iOS.

We only support Android and iOS.

ok, thanks so much for your support! I will try to borrow a smartphone from my someone to test it out. ;)

Here are some unboxing photos of mine. I will take some more when it's running at night (when everything is completely dark ->> it will shine brighter) :wub:

IMG_1392_zpsxqezclq0.jpg

The box came clean and clear! 

IMG_1393_zpsh430c3cw.jpg

At first I was a bit shocking since it had nothing for force absorption, during the flight. But....

IMG_1394_zpsagr9d5v6.jpg

something at the lower right corner of the box caught my eye :rolleyes:

IMG_1396_zpsrc6b3hy9.jpg

"5 Year Warranty"?!?! That insane!!! :o This ensures that even a tough flight would be much a problem for it!

IMG_1397_zps72abnena.jpg

The back of the box is printed with some features

IMG_1399_zpsn2ga7tua.jpg

side box

IMG_1401_zps60h25imq.jpg

Now, let's have peak inside! <_<

The way to open it is a little awkward since I have to rotate it 180 degree from the initial view. :unsure:

IMG_1400_zpsx74xdzml.jpg

"Come out, come out babe! Wherever you are!" :lol:

IMG_1402_zpsxubyfcir.jpg

The keyboard is cover in a burble-plastic bag to ensure the safety during transportation. B)

The wire is quite not reach my expectation since it is just a plain type regular one, not Braided fibre! :( 

IMG_1403_zpswzqpjwqv.jpg

The box's contents: The keyboard - Warranty policy note - Two Quick installation guides (short and long one)

That's it! More is coming soon!!! :P

nKwoel likes this

Late post. Arrived last Wednesday February 3.

post-985-0-66297800-1454648788_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-75484600-1454648797_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-29158600-1454648794_thumb.jpg

Switches are tested using Switch Hitter. All leds are working too.

post-985-0-66448700-1454648926_thumb.jpg

post-985-0-09531900-1454648806_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Sir Josh and especially to TteSports!

nKwoel and Hoai Phuong like this

Keyboard received today by DHL courier delivery.
​It doesn't start off to well (Bluetooth pairing errors all over the place where my Theron mouse connects just fine).
​Am going to try a workaround now to see if I can trick it somehow to work with my laptop instead of with my smartphone.

​Ok, first workaround failed, I am going to try the android SDK to see if I can get it to function there.
​Also tonight when my wife's home, I will try her Phone, because it simply refuses to connect to mine
​My Phone: Sony Xperia Z2
​Wife's Phone: Huawei Honor 7

​Or can it be it the android application doesn't support the keyboard?
​I'm asking this because on the box of the keyboard it only shows the Apple store, and no mention of Google Play store?
​Bit confused here, as I was under the impression that both Android and Apple application were supported.

post-1437-0-38672500-1454680246_thumb.jpg

nKwoel and Hoai Phuong like this

Im about to install the apo from Google Play but the description says "mouse" and didnt mention about keyboard.

Upon checking, the feature will only work on iOS 7 up. Unfortunately my other phone is only at v6.1.3

LiquidAtoR likes this

Im about to install the apo from Google Play but the description says "mouse" and didnt mention about keyboard.

Upon checking, the feature will only work on iOS 7 up. Unfortunately my other phone is only at v6.1.3

We'll need a confirmation from Josh or any dev of the Tt Plus team (perhaps there's a beta version of the application that supports the keyboard on Android).

​I can't imagine they don't have Android support for the keyboard in the application when the mouse functions.

okay, same problem here with galaxy S5. The Bluetooth alone said they are paired, but when running the app, it said unable to connect always! :(

I'm trying to figure it out now. If anyone has it done already, pls give me/us some instruction! Thanks so much!

Flynn and LiquidAtoR like this

Sorry I'm a bit late posting my pics but here they are now.

nIzHwmx.jpg

3o6FNNv.jpg

KWh41nR.jpg

q9cPQ5C.jpg

So far I find the keys to be quieter and more precise than my previous mechanical keyboard which had Cherry MX Blue keys. On the whole I really like this new keyboard a lot. The only ios device I own is an older iPod Touch and while the app installed fine the bluetooth does not see the keyboard at all. I tried resetting bluetooth with Fn and F8 keys as well as unplugging and reconnecting the Keyboard's USB cable. Not sure what the issue is but my bluetooth speakers pair up just fine. Which version of Bluetooth does this keyboard use and is it backwards compatible? I'm pretty sure my iPod Touch uses Bluetooth 2.1.

When I start the app I get a message with Asian language symbols and Bluetooth 4.0 so am I correct in assuming Bluetooth 4.0 is required to connect?

Hoai Phuong and HaroldOn like this

Yeah, I tested it with an old Galaxy S2 with older Bluetooth version and it didn't recognize the keyboard too! But my notebook have the 4.0 and it can pair fine with it.

Another issue I'm having is when connected to my Aten CS1764A KVM switch I no longer can access my computers bios on startup. My previous keyboard did not have this problem and worked just fine.

NOTE: The POSEIDON Z PLUS Smart Keyboard is currently only support with iOS! We will inform you guys once ANDROID is available! :)

Flynn likes this

Hello I have the POSEIDON Z PLUS Smart Keyboard About two months and I like it a lot, it is a great keyboard. I don't have IOS (I have used the app from friend's iphone 4-5 times), so I'm waiting for the Android app. The clicky sound from the blue switches that i thought as a pain in the @@s, i have to admit that is addiction! back-lit is more than bright i never use it in level 4. below i have attached  few photos.

(post-51814-0-10358800-1459164434_thumb.jpgpost-51814-0-05086400-1459164471_thumb.jpgpost-51814-0-42649400-1459164517_thumb.jpgpost-51814-0-12252800-1459164553_thumb.jpg