Vintus X mouse stop working after few seconds

jarb030440

I just bought this mouse about one month, everytime when i open my laptop the mouse work for a while and then it will stop working after few seconds(light still on), i cant move the cursor, then 10 seconds after light will be off, i have to remove and re-put the usb again and again to make it work properly.

Sometimes when I put in the usb , usb not recognize code 43 occur 

I have tried many times try to uninstall and install mouse driver, usb hub, disable power management in device manager, but it doesn't help, i tried to disable usb suspended in power option also nothing change.

I tried with other pc and laptop also has the same problem

any solution for this?

Guest Tt Josh

I just bought this mouse about one month, everytime when i open my laptop the mouse work for a while and then it will stop working after few seconds(light still on), i cant move the cursor, then 10 seconds after light will be off, i have to remove and re-put the usb again and again to make it work properly.

Sometimes when I put in the usb , usb not recognize code 43 occur 

I have tried many times try to uninstall and install mouse driver, usb hub, disable power management in device manager, but it doesn't help, i tried to disable usb suspended in power option also nothing change.

I tried with other pc and laptop also has the same problem

any solution for this?

Hi, which country are you from? we can provide you the local customer support's email and they can assist you further. Or you can bring it back to the store and ask the staff to check the mouse for you.

• 1 year later...