Problem with an AquaBay M5

Tt_us3r

Hello,

I recently added an AquaBay M5 (CL-W0103) to the Liquid Cooling System I own, a BigWater 735 (CL-W0075), and I have a little problem:

When I turn the computer on, the LCD screen is red, the low water sign is blinking and the error beeps can be heard.
Also, the water temperature and the alarm temperature are not displayed: --.-°C
But, if I unplug the liquid level probe from its connector, the temperatures are correctly shown on the display.

In this thread from the German Thermaltake forum, I learnt about a revised sensor.
This customer seemed to face the same problem with her/his AquaBay M5 and I would like to know if the problem really comes from the probe itself or from the hardware within the LCD display.

I already tried to contact many Thermaltake representatives and also the German customer support but none of them answered me...

Thank you very much, in advance, for your time and your help!

Hello,

I recently added an AquaBay M6 (CL-W0079) to the Liquid Cooling System I own, a BigWater 735 (CL-W0075), and I have a little problem:

When I turn the computer on, the LCD screen is red, the low water sign is blinking and the error beeps can be heard.

Also, the water temperature and the alarm temperature are not displayed: --.-°C

But, if I unplug the liquid level probe from its connector, the temperatures are correctly shown on the display.

In this thread from the German Thermaltake forum, I learnt about a revised sensor.

This customer seemed to face the same problem with her/his AquaBay M5 (same as AquaBay M6 but with a P500 PUMP included) and I would like to know if the problem really comes from the probe itself or from the hardware within the LCD display.

I already tried to contact many Thermaltake representatives and also the German customer support but none of them answered me...

Thank you very much, in advance, for your time and your help!

Hi Sir,

Could you please advise us your e mail address and the product serial number ?

Thanks for your help.