Poseidon Z RGB Brown Switch Not responding

joewells99

So i just got the Poseidon Z and plugged it in, it turned red and was working then i went to download the software where you can change colors and it prompted me with an update so i updated and now it says i have version 0 and the keyboard is completely not responding at all, I have tried plugging it in to different computers and the keyboard will not even show up as plugged in... and i literally just got this keyboard today... please help asap

Guest Tt Josh

So i just got the Poseidon Z and plugged it in, it turned red and was working then i went to download the software where you can change colors and it prompted me with an update so i updated and now it says i have version 0 and the keyboard is completely not responding at all, I have tried plugging it in to different computers and the keyboard will not even show up as plugged in... and i literally just got this keyboard today... please help asap

Looks like your firmware did not update properly, please have it reinstall again.

Here's the software: icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS POSEIDON Z RGB – SOFTWARE V1.311