Challenger Pro Broken Key

mosahin

Hello all,

I have bought a Challenger Pro 2 months ago and yesterday I decided to replace the WASD and the arrow keys with the red ones. I used the apparatus to move out the keys. The WASD keys were easy to remove since they had more space around them, but when I tried to remove the upper arrow key, because there isn't much space there, I broke the key while applying pressure using the apparatus. I don't know if it's under warranty, but I didn't expect the keys to break that easily. Is there any chance I can get the keyboard replaced, or get spare keys instead? Here are the screenshots.

Thanks.

sgq2R3Q.jpg

3klvMGW.jpg

hZ3mbrV.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

Hello all,

I have bought a Challenger Pro 2 months ago and yesterday I decided to replace the WASD and the arrow keys with the red ones. I used the apparatus to move out the keys. The WASD keys were easy to remove since they had more space around them, but when I tried to remove the upper arrow key, because there isn't much space there, I broke the key while applying pressure using the apparatus. I don't know if it's under warranty, but I didn't expect the keys to break that easily. Is there any chance I can get the keyboard replaced, or get spare keys instead? Here are the screenshots.

Thanks.

sgq2R3Q.jpg

3klvMGW.jpg

hZ3mbrV.jpg

Hi, which country are you from?