Talon 6-cycle thumb buttons do not work when in game

Stickgoku

So I just purchased the multi-color Talon from my local Fry's Electronics and went to go use it. I love the feel and the responsiveness, however I am not able to use the two thumb buttons in games. The games do not recognize what the buttons are and since there are no drivers, I was wondering if anybody could help me figure this out. Or any suggestions on a different mouse that will allow me to use thumb buttons. Thanks! :D

Guest Tt Josh

So I just purchased the multi-color Talon from my local Fry's Electronics and went to go use it. I love the feel and the responsiveness, however I am not able to use the two thumb buttons in games. The games do not recognize what the buttons are and since there are no drivers, I was wondering if anybody could help me figure this out. Or any suggestions on a different mouse that will allow me to use thumb buttons. Thanks! :D

If you need a mouse that has a software to customize buttons, you can go for the VENTUS X & THERON PLUS. ;)